hi,

i have a question, i recognise this and it is said that 90 % of people have these unwanted negative intrusive thoughts from time to time. here is the description of it:

Many people experience the type of bad or unwanted thoughts that people with more troubling intrusive thoughts have, but most people are able to dismiss these thoughts.[1] For most people, intrusive thoughts are a "fleeting annoyance."[5] London psychologist Stanley Rachman presented a questionnaire to healthy college students and found that virtually all said they had these thoughts from time to time, including thoughts of sexual violence, sexual punishment, "unnatural" sex acts, painful sexual practices, blasphemous or obscene images, thoughts of harming elderly people or someone close to them, violence against animals or towards children, and impulsive or abusive outbursts or utterances.[6] Such bad thoughts are universal among humans, and have "almost certainly always been a part of the human condition".[

this is the whole article on wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts

i am not asking about the compulsive disorder but just the lightest form of this negative thoughts wich they say 90 % of people have this. i also always thought in the past why do i think such negative things, but it seems to be universal, but nobody dares to talk about it because everybody is affraid to be looked upon as a psychopath.

my question is? do you know were this comes from, are there negative entities that put those thoughts in peoples minds, or do you think its pure physilogical and natural?

grts Bram