Thread: re entrer in my body past

re entrer in my body past

hi ,sorry if I insist but I'm desperate,
    has anyone ever tried to get back into your body time to relive certain things? and change the past?,
    I would like to make it permanently ie abandon this timeline, and create a new timeline, keep them
    but in any case there someone failed for a short time?
    I have read that there are entities that protect the past, who are they? has anyone ever encountered? if I ask them to let me stay in my body the past, creating a new timeline, I allow it?

Blog Entries

Re: re entrer in my body past

There are no entities I have hear of that protect the past, although you really wouldn't want to change the past. There are so many variables you need to figure out before doing something like this. Another part would be karma. Also, why do you want to change the past?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    There are no entities I have hear of that protect the past, although you really wouldn't want to change the past. There are so many variables you need to figure out before doing something like this. Another part would be karma. Also, why do you want to change the past?

i want re entre in my body past, and stay there creating a new timeline because seriuos thing appende to me phisicaly

Blog Entries

It would really mess up the future and your own fate. If it were in your karma and you have undone it, it will come back later to hurt you no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    It would really mess up the future and your own fate. If it were in your karma and you have undone it, it will come back later to hurt you no matter what.
    i talked with Robert Bruce, he told me , that can do it,