Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weird things

Re: Weird things

I agree totally with the advice of Susan above. Do not be scared of anything; only your own fear can harm you. I would take no notice if your family blames you; you have done nothing wrong and are only seeking spiritual advancement. Having said all that, I would suggest being very cautious with Kundalini, as it is powerful and not a toy (however I'm not suggesting that you think that).

2. Re: Weird things

Well I just have to say that yes, things can harm you. Just ask everything around you when seeing something metaphysical if it loves you unconditionally. If the answer is yes then feel free to talk to them about anything, anything at all. If the answer is a no or they even so much as cringe then you must not talk to them, try to avoid them but remember to always keep some sort of shield up at all times. Be careful when Astroprojecting or just seeing things.

Thank you,
    PleaseJustListen

3. Re: Weird things

First off, you are VERY gifted. You must learn to control these things it might take time but it is possible. Also make a type of energy bubble all around you. There are many ways to do this just google it. Also just calm down and tell them that it was an accident don't be angry with them just be calm and also just try to slow down and just overall be calm and open to changes. You are a very gifted individual. BE CALM AND BE OPEN

Blog Entries

Re: Weird things

I remember always learning that people have gifts in life. I don't like to think of it as a gift, but as things I have learned and remembered because we all know everything right? Nikola Tesla says every invention comes from nature itself. There are millions more patents right out the front of our doors. We are just not conscious of these things. Once our minds hit one pointedness, we start to focus on one thing. Once you focus on that thing, it will be a possibility you might find something new. It is all about consciousness. I love the things I do and albeit I do get scared a lot, but i'm glad I have people to back up my experiences and I thank you for the replies.