Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Descending Kundalini

Gelal Guest

Kundalini can look like a demon when the human begins to discover the cosmology of self and to regard the guardian demon within . As we transmute the guardian demon there is a stage that is chronicled well . We have to lose the tail and the horns and become angelic . There are images on the net especially in a famous painting by Blake , there is also a site called Christ and the Kundalini . Mainly the kundalini will not be horned or demonic but appear clairvoyantly as a serpent or dragon .

~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Freawaru Guest
    Great picture - I wish I was clairvoiant.

niki123 Guest
    Yes you can have both awakenings.I had a spiritual awakening triggered by a dream 6 1/2 months ago from the top down and it lasted for 3 months and then a Kundalini awakening from down to the top.Last week I was in the witness state and I couldn't sleep when I felt this hot sensation from my toes going up towards my head and it was this woosh and then this roar and I felt it go up into my crown or close to and I saw lights.This took like 2 hours and all this time I was grinning like an idiot.Then I got up and the room was spinning.I don't think it's over though because now I feel half of my head numb or frozen or whatever.Anyone else had this happen?

niki123 Guest
    I see a cobra in my mind a lot but there are no thoughts in my mind like I witness everything and take no part in anything.It's just a perception but can make you feel like you are efortlessly floating through life.

upstream Guest
    To understand the difference between various energies in the first place we have to put these flows into a greater perspective. The followings are just my personal thoughts on the subjects. In my understanding there are three great flux of energies related to our human organsims and consciousnesses. I will simply call them axial, thoroidal and circular. Probably this is already covered here but I had no time to read all the posts.

Kundalini force (ascending or descending) belongs to the axial (central) type of these energies and is basically an integrative force. It means that it connects individual consciousness into new coherent superconscious systems, i.e. humans from different incarnations into their higher selves. Thus it represents the vertical / personal aspect of evolution. The purpose of this flow is to extend creation, to make order in the peripheral chaos and connect to the central order.

The ascending kundalini is best conceptualised as some kind of sensory energy we channel to the higher selves to feed up on. We also serves as a memory pool similar to computer's hard drive. Without these energy systems higher consciousnesses won't exist. Thus, compared to the circular flow of the microcosmic orbit, the kundalini force (especially the descending one) is rather a flow of information than of energy.

The governing and conceptual meridians are part of the vital / chi / pranic flow and have very little, if any, to do with the axial flow. The circular flow is to gather environmenal energies and keep the psychophysical integrity of the organism thus making it possible to serve its primary purpose. Our bodies are vertical channels of information between earth and heaven. Cooking our own ego or personal consciousness on the top of it is just a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by upstream
    ...The followings are just my personal thoughts on the subjects...I will simply call them axial, thoroidal and circular...Kundalini force (ascending or descending) belongs to the axial (central) type of these energies
    I fundamentally disagree . The axial path may be the conduit that is most discernable to the aspirant but toroidal energy is the basis at the source on inception . The structure of the kanda is initally flat then spheroid then it has a toroidal topology . The kanda brings the energy into the human energy body . I agree that the path up the spinal chakral column is axial but that changes over time with development too . The Stones begin to revolve in a pattern like DNA around the spinal chakral column . That is certainly not an axial topology . The Human energy body is not simplistic and linear but sophisticated and phenomenally complex .
    Thus, compared to the circular flow of the microcosmic orbit, the kundalini force (especially the descending one) is rather a flow of information than of energy.
    It may not be quantifiable energy by physics standards but it is spiritual energy and can be sensed and quantified with such descriptors such as one might describe Hermetically identified energies ie ; moving , hot , dry , cold , wet etcetera .

The governing and conceptual meridians are part of the vital / chi / pranic flow and have very little, if any, to do with the axial flow.
    I think they are fundamental and integral .

These topological descriptors are an interesting way of looking at the energy body , though .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3