Thread: Descending Kundalini

syncronicity
    lol
    I have just been looking at that thread to post some ideas about K
    from Occult Forums
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 6224#26224

I feel that we are born with 2 kandas and that these two centres are
    the male kanda in the earth tan tien as the perinuem
    and the female kanda in the moon tan tien as the crown on the scalp .

We read the new age myths about the feared kundalini rising from the male tan tien . Kundalini is not to be feared . Fear attracts negativity . We need to go with the flow and prepare the body so each flame results in beauty and knowledge and further alchemical growth .

After a long time rising and descending on the spine from the crown and the perineum we will have developed the X axis sufficiently to develop new growth on the Y axis . We will begin to experience kundalini through the sun stone on the yellow dan tien of the solar plexus .

The ancients wrote about a Z axis . I have experienced growth in the cube of XYZ but I have not had a kundalini experience that is Zed in nature . YET .

The kandas can be seen as salad plate size flat discs at this stage . The male and female are parallel to each other . The sun kanda is vertical though and this is just beginning for me . We have had so many pillars enter the body and we develop alchemical structures and channeling and microcircuitry and then the Y axis opens .

My circle now has 6 channels through the body . I will write more on this new development soon . In the interim , please help me to chronicle the path of K by adding to the posts about your own experiences .

With any K event , it is important to witness the preK events ie spikesand dreams and visions . Then choose when to release the build up . Empty the bowels , fast , drink lots of water and sit in meditative trance to be a witness to this glorious event .

We certainly can be caught by surprise and experience a K event without any adverse symptoms but if we prepare and capture the moment , we are eased in the transition and experience its full potential .

The energy will maintain a longer effulgence with each subsequent flame . This is a time of short lasting enlightenment to be enjoyed and used wisely .IMHO , each flame yields a longer time at Kether .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Freawaru Guest
    What is the z-axis for ?

In the interim , please help me to chronicle the path of K by adding to the posts about your own experiences .
    Hmmm, there we have a problem as - as you know - I cannot see in Hermetic symbols so far. And as to energy, I did not know what people meant when saying "energy" till my Reiki initiation last year - and only then I remembered that I had known this particular sensation before. But as I never knew what it was I had simply blocked it off, resulting in blocking most energetical sensations from my consciousness. Most of these blocks are still intact. And in my past it needed a realy strong sensation to make me aware and remember that something was going on. I had called it a "flow", not "energy" but I think they are just different words for the same thing, now.

So, all I can describe are the "symptoms", but I would be very interested in aligning them to Hermetic symbolism.

This descending love energy I experienced first during Impersonal Witness/vipassana experiences. I had a lot of them in my teens and twens. Every few months, from flashes of less than a second to maybe a minute.

Maybe I should add here that I had been practicing Hatha Yoga daily for about an hour for half a year when I was twelve years old. After that only sporadically, when I felt driven to practice it again. I leaned only from a book. The asana series is called "Rishikesch". One of the asanas (Shalabasana) is supposed to awaken Kundalini but the book said "it is not necessary to know what "kundalini" is to get the effects inside the organism". And seriously, I never got THAT far :

http://yogachola.de/sivananda-yoga/rhis ... asana.html

When the first Witness experiences happend I did not have any idea what to make of them afterwards. What I recalled of them didn't make any sense at all. For example, I was voidness, no emotions, no thoughts, no images, no I, no desires, no wishes, a bit like a vast space but this space is not different from you, basically cause there is no "you". I would not call it "peacefull" or "fearless", either, as these terms inply that the opposite, namely not-peacfull and fear exist. I only can describe it as "beyond all concepts". Then, there would be some kind of an alteration and I was aware of "Freawaru". I was observing the thoughts, emotions, will, deeds, the subconscious "programms", how sensorical info was transformed into images and symbols the "Freawaru consciousness" was reacting to, etc. But I was still the Other, voidness, no judgement, no reaction, no expectation. The first times there was not even recognition (nor a desire for recognition) of what I saw. Then another alteration and I was "Freawaru" again, shopping (or whatever I had been doing) and there was NO loss of time in my memory. Freawaru's memory was always without holes. As if the experience never had happend. But I remembered something, even when it made no sense. And I never remembered the way upwards.

Each time I would recall more of the Witness experience. I had begun to call it the "Watcher/Reader" in analogy to watching/reading characters in movie or books. I was not really comfortable with them as I did not know what to make of them. I never had heard anyone experiencing this.

Then, one time, I was just crossing a street on foot, the switching into the Witness happend but in contrast to all other experiences the Witness was not entirely empty. There was a kind of thought, but it was not Freawaru's thought, nor was it in a language. It was not really inside the Witness, actually, but on the "other side" of the Witness. The "thought" was (translated into english language something like "all according to plan". I found this both weird and amusing (especially as nothing unusual was going on in Freawaru's life) and felt a need to readjust my theory about these experiences. I had been reading a bit about Zen and Buddhism by then and found the concept "voidness" quite fitting to my own theories - though in those first books I read vipassana was never mentioned.

After this I would sometimes feel that love-energy descending into the Witness (from the Other Side) and taking me back into Freawaru.

The only time I experienced this love-energy going through Freawaru was completely different. There had been something going on. From time to time I experience what I call "traps" or "prisons". They are a kind of "vision" in the sense that something floods my mind and makes me unable to concentrate on something else but that. They are not visuals, though, nothing tangible. More a thought or concepts entering my mind like a bug a computer and taking all processing time for itself. In this case it was something like this "I am the world and all persons inside it, I am the kosmos ... why live then, why care for this dream?"

I had been trying to go on with real life as normal as I could and struggling to take my "processing time" back for some days. I went to the dancing lessons I attended at that time and that day my teachers nine years old daughter and her friend were taking an extra-lesson before my course started. Being a bit early I watched them, having nothing else to do but wait. Then, suddenly, it occured to me how much fun these two girls had, how much they loved to dance. in that instant I merged with them, feeling their love and fun for a moment - and THEN that destructive love-energy descended. It almost destroyed Freawaru. I felt her dissipating, I felt *me* dissipating cause I was merged with Freawaru again, then.

It was only a second or less. Then the flow stoped again and I/Freawaru stabilized. I realized the "prison" was broken. I could move my mind to concentrate on whatever I wanted again. No struggle any more. Back to normal. I wondered why - except for all that desctuctivety - that flow had felt so familiar until I remembered the Witness experiences.

I have been trying to find an explanation since then.

Freawaru Guest
    Oh, I want to add something about the Impersonal Witness. I have been trying to find signs of what triggers these experiences but was not really successfull. Sometimes very strong emotion triggers it. But sometimes not, too. Sometimes a general detachment does - and sometimes not.

But there might be a subtle sign that the Impersonal Witness is there: It feels - in flashes or longer - as if something watches THROUGH you, for days or months before the switch happens. It feels as if everything you are aware of, thinking or doing is echoed in a vast cave system. You don't feel watched from the outside but from the inside of your own scull. As if a dimensional gate has opened in the centre of the scull and everything passes through you into that gate. But you won't feel judged or something. Just this echo-feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Freawaru
    What is the z-axis for ?
    The x Axis is the spine where most of the work is done . The Y represents the arms and going from l to + .
    The Z axis alpha represents the legs and going from + to (+ and / ) making a hexagram * .
    The Z axis beta or \ axis makes the wheel of life as a (+ and X )the unification in a cube .

The power of the magician increases in like magnitude from a linear attribute to a multidimensional quality through time ,place and space .

Thanks for your reply and for relating your experiences .

Freawaru Guest
    Thank you, Aunt Clair

Freawaru Guest
    Ya know, looking at some fantasy art by Boris Vallejo it suddenly occured to me that a Kundalini that descends through the Impersonal Witness would be imaged as a snake coming out of an eye - as Divine eye or Eye of God, etc are synonyms for the Impersonal Witness - irg.

Well, well, Voldemort, anyone?

Guess, I am a black magician after all...

Blog Entries
    I'm partial to 'moldybutt'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by kalki
    This is the system used and described in the Yoga of Sri Aurobindo -the famous indian master of pondicherry,India. He says the Kundalini force/energy is not only below us in an unconscious state waiting to be awakened, but it's also above us in a conscious state.lt's also called the Shakti in yoga.His whole yoga is based on the Descent of this Spiritual Force/Kundalini, which he also says is much safer than bringing the Force from below.The upward ascent also happens but after the descending Force has opened the way through the chakras etc and created a pure/stable foundation, while it makes us ready by changing our consciousness..I suggest you read his 'LETTERS ON YOGA' which explain in detail every aspect of this method.l've been experiencing it personally for many years and l know it exists.Other things also also descend in this way too - like Peace,Bliss/Ananda, Light, truth etc. l have experienced most of these myself.
    Hi I have read about him and his insights and although I agree about descending, ascending is important too . I feel it is necessary to develop the kundalini from the feet up from the crown down and also through the heart across . I believe kundalini will eventually come at a 45 degree angle into the body because the pillars have been set already into a crystal like structure like an X over a + for 4 separate axis only 1 is described by the upanishads or any other author I have read so far that is linear either up or down . We are multidimensional .

Freawaru Guest
    Hi I have read about him and his insights and although I agree about descending, ascending is important too . I feel it is necessary to develop the kundalini from the feet up from the crown down and also through the heart across .
    Yes, I agree, There are - as I know from own experiences .- draw backs about "just descending".

Hmm, wasn't there something like "that what ascends is the same as that what descends" in the Tabula Smaragdina. Maybe it refers to Kundalini???

Ah, here it is:

"7. It ascends from earth to heaven, and descends again, new born, to the earth, taking unto itself thereby the power of the Above and the Below."

"9. This is the strongest of all powers, the Force of all forces, for it overcometh all subtle things and can penetrate all that is solid."

Just got a flash, lol. One of the siddhis is named "subtler than the subtlest"

http://www.crcsite.org/Tabula.htm

not 45 degrees but at an angle that is slightly more acute ...
    Kundalini will be coming soon to a kanda near you lol

A new kanda has developed on the space just below the clavicle this one is called the eye of the sun , there is a reciprocal one in that curve at the base of the spine where the hips begin called the eye of the moon . Through this kanda rose dawnlight enters and exits as moonlight from the obverse one .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast