Thread: COPY: Are Past life attachments for real?

Thumbs up COPY: Are Past life attachments for real?

I'll skip all the reasons why I think it and ask the above. Are past life attachments real? I was told on the "other side", after I asked about a spook I have that, "The spirit that is attached to you is the result of your actions in the distant past." "You were a mountain man that took part in a massacre of Indians."(native americans).

In addition to a ton of crazy sensations, introductions, and omissions (what the boy told me was edited by someone, as a static sound cut parts of his speech out) was just that. I heard my then voice, and heard the mourning of the victims families. Needless to say it wasnt pretty. But saw very little other then the people around and the park like setting. I dont doubt the veracity of the experience just....what i was told, seems hard to accept because the nasty attachment I have seems nothing like a american Indian. But then I got word....that "it has sense greatly debased himself and is no longer as he was"...

lol It just goes to show you to be careful what you ask for! and a ton of meditation, prayer and general spiritual work goes a long way toward weird crap happening.

I've just had sooooo many crazy obe's and met so many strange people on the other side lately i dont know what to believe.

thanks Your two cents would be appreciated

[Mod note: Original question in "Ask Robert Bruce" is here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ments-for-real ]

Blog Entries

Re: Are Past life attachments for real?

They might be real, I can't say. I've stopped questioning the "reality" of stuff at this point, and I just go with it as a symbolic manifestation.

In this case, I would try to seek forgiveness for any wrongdoing, from injuried parties as well as from myself (we can be our own harshest critics). Even if you don't actively remember, it's not difficult to create (re-create?) a situation and then release it. When something comes up in your reality, especially more than once (patterns, particularly, but also the same event more than once), it's undoubtedly due to some attachment or belief or dogma, etc. Releasing that, whether or not you consciously remember, whether or not you think it is or is not "real" (because, what is "real" when you get down to it?), can have pretty astounding ripple effect in your reality experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Are Past life attachments for real?

lol It just goes to show you to be careful what you ask for! and a ton of meditation, prayer and general spiritual work goes a long way toward weird crap happening.
    Soooo true. GMAN are you there?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard