Thread: Losing Abilities

An Original Name Guest

Losing Abilities

If you stop energy work, would your bioenergetic abilities weaken? Sorry, I'm not to sure how to word this. What I mean is, if you stopped energy work for a period of time and went back to it later, would your energy body be weaker? Is it like muscles, and if you don't work out you'll eventually lose muscle?

In my experience its between being like you muscles and riding a bike. You never truly forget how to do energy stuff. However, your body(ies) can get out of condition (blocks and damage) reducing your ability to handle larger amounts of energy. The conditioning/decline period is much longer than muscles.

Your other bodies like your physical body decline with neglect.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

An Original Name Guest
    Ok, thanks.

Rayson Guest
    An addition to what was said (though from what little I know I agree with wstein), I would add that when you do NEW and even other energy-based exercises each day, you work on blocks as they appear, and if you stopped, you might additionally have lesser flow of energy from a year's worth of new energy blocks.

Dsmoke Guest
    Yes, I stopped for awhile and when I started again, my energy body did feel weaker. Fortunately, it was only a couple months before it got back to its previous level.