(Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: Energy Classifications

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    And CF was posting at the same time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Afterthought: astrology, numerology and feng shui can be added to the list of systems that deal with energies.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't even understand these questions, and you don't have to memorize whatever the terms may be: That's why Robert likes to call energy energy, and its ways of working it by how it's worked, and the fancy terminology is not important, unless you're going to study a specific discipline that requires you to memorize it.
    Would you say that qigong, jing energy is different than energy from the kundalini or are they the same. If energy is energy then there is no difference between electrical energy, potential energy or kinetic energy and these spiritual energies. They are all identical and identical things are interchangeable; otherwise they are not the same. Sorry, but logic always gets in the way of things. I really don't know how to get the bottom of things, unless I use logic. We could skip using logic and try some good old time folklore. I guess a simple answer to my questions is that my questions are not important. That is an answer, but not the one I was expecting. It's possible that metaphysics doesn't examine energy this closely. I may have to ask Stephen Hawkins about these energies. He might know.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    I suggest that when something does interest you, you ask questions or conduct your own search along those specific lines of inquiry.
    Yes, I think you are right. It doesn't seem to help anything by re-phrasing the same question; so I should conduct my research elsewhere. Thank you everyone for your perspectives. If I ask a question again, I won't repeat it. Even a discussion has its limits.

Blog Entries

If energy is energy then there is no difference between electrical energy, potential energy or kinetic energy and these spiritual energies.
    From a logical point of view potential is potential- but to say potential and kinetic energy are the same it not correct- they are equivalencies of the same. You apply a potential to cause change, and that potential is exhausted in the change- this is an equivalency, it's not the same thing, because it is not a thing.
    In that way spiritual energy (if there is such a thing, I believe there is a tendency to equate spirit to energy and I don't quite agree there) is the ability to express spirit, just like a volt is the potential to move an electron from point a to point b and current is the measurement of the actual movement of these particles.
    So it is not logical to assume that one is the same as the other because we don't really know how it can be, we don't know enough about subtle energies in comparison to energy applied in the physical- but from an equivalency point of view, they can be compared.
    If you look at Einstein's equations E=mc2, you will see that it demonstrates that there is a lot of energy 'locked in' matter, and when released it can cause all kinds of effects; and from a philosophical point of view the type of energy that is supposed to be chi and prana, etc. can be thought of as physical (since they affect the physical) with flow (like current), so the idea of it may be interchangeable with what we think of as 'physical' energy- but the spirit may be something totally different and not subject to the same rules as potential energy.

That said, if you're going to ask a physicist questions like these, I'd recommend Dr. Fred Alan Wolf, who is a quantum physicist, and is well versed in 'esoteric/spiritual' matters, and will probably talk to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I suggest that when something does interest you, you ask questions or conduct your own search along those specific lines of inquiry.
    Yes, I think you are right. It doesn't seem to help anything by re-phrasing the same question; so I should conduct my research elsewhere.
    Sometimes elsewhere, sometimes more simply asking the person who used the unfamiliar term to explain it for you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    Williams)

There are many ways to classify the energy, yet it is rarely seen to be ordered (but usually not because the traditions never ordered it - they did, but the most of that knowledge is lost now).

I think the best approach to the energy is the structural approach. You can find many quite complicated structural approaches in e.g. Asia or Near East, but there is the most simple, yet practical one: lower or higher frequency.