Thread: Is this a symptom of Kundalini awakening ?

Is this a symptom of Kundalini awakening ?

Hi Robert,

I have been able to intuitively raise energy and heal others by applying my hands on their body and "feeling" the energy inside and around me come inside my body, through my hands, and on to their body and do its "healing job", since I was 10 or so. Over the years, I've felt an increasing affinity with this, and my healing has been more and more effective (all of this is intuitive, I've never learned anything from anyone, except for the basics in chakras and meridians), as well as my "control" over the energy.

So I've been practicing from time to time sitting down, falling into a kind of trance (music helps me a lot, especially Now we are free from the Gladiator movie), and I've started feeling these gentle shivers over my body as I consciously "inhale and exhale" energy from around and inside me. But what happened around 4-5 years ago is that I've felt some stronger shiver in my base chakra area. I mentally and "energetically" went to investigate it, and after a few seconds I've felt the most powerful shiver I had ever experienced. It started from my base chakra, went all the way up to my shoulders, amplifying, then to my limbs, hands and feet, and it finally reached my crown chakra, and then I've felt this intense bliss and connection with the universe.

Then I made some research over the internet, and I stumbled upon the kundalini thing. So I immediately went to experiment a bit, and I've been able to replicate my first experience multiple times. And ever since, I often have this shiver rushing from my root chakra into my whole back, happening anytime during the day, whether I'm sitting on my desk working, or walking in the street. But it remains in my back and does not go all the way through my crown chakra unless I kind of "empower" it consciously, like when I'm meditating.

I was wondering if you could enlighten me if these shivers are linked to the kundalini, or if they are the manifestation of something else ?

Arcanae
    Last edited by Arcanæ; 22nd January 2014 at 10:33 AM.

Re: Is this a symptom of Kundalini awakening ?

Most likely this phenomenon is related to Kundalini awakening, as you suspect.

you may also find yourself 'wiggling' a little when this happens...and such spontaneous movements are also related to Kundalini energy movement.

robert