Thread: Astral Jump

Astral Jump

Dragonmage here in the UK. I am new to the forum. Just posted my intro in the intro page. I have been working with Bruce's new energy method for a few weeks now. I can recall my dreams easier, before I very rarely recalled more that a fleeting image. Last night I did the energy raising before bed. I changed the way I usually raise energy and focused on the on the image of the energy of the whole earth flowing to my crown and then into my body as recommended. When I started to fall asleep I experienced a sudden powerful Astral jump. his has happened several times since starting the energy work. I have integrated the energy breathing into my daily meditations. QUESTION: How do I stop or deal with the Astral jumps, and am I doing too much energy work. Thanks in advance for any reply's.

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Jump

If these jumps are coming along without your wanting them, then perhaps you need to take a break from energy raising. Try to just do clearing exercises (such as sponging throughout the body without accumulating it in the subnavel center), and grounding the energy when you're done.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTraveler: Thanks for the reply. The best success with astral projection over the years is thru Lucid dreams, not ideal but better than nothing. I am experimenting with mind awake body asleep to achieve conscious exit. Almost done it several times. I get out and loose it after a few seconds. I thought it was due to not having enough energy to fully project. After I have done the energy work at night I lay in bed and focus on my astral body, inside my physical body. I will try you suggestion and stop doing energy work before bed, maybe its just a caste of energy overload. Thanks again

Blog Entries

Do consider grounding exercises. I've found that to be very helpful for all kinds of things.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I do some grounding as part of my meditations, perhaps I need to do more grounding sessions. I think the energy work has thrown me a bit out of balance in some way. I will take CFT's advice and cut back on the energy work. I will not do energy meditation tonight before bed and get on line the next time I have any success. Thanks for the reply.

Blog Entries

re astral jump

This is silly but it's a thought. Often when I am slipping off to sleep I get a whole-body jolt, like a little seizure. This is normal and purely physiological in origin. Or so I understand
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

myoclonic/hypnic jerk.
    I'm assuming that an astral jump is a mini-OBE here. Maybe I shouldn't assume.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.