Thread: Healing scar - need help

Unhappy Healing scar - need help

Hi guys, I would like to ask you, is it possible to heal scar tissue? I have hypertrophic (raised) scar on my nose, that is few years old, recently I reinjured it, and made it worse, so, you could say it is also pretty new. I am really depressed because of it and it takes all joy from my life away
    I would like to ask you, do you have any experience with healing scar tissue? Either external or internal? After all, it should not make huge difference. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Re: Healing scar - need help

Other than energy work, have you considered having it surgically reduced? I've seen such scars made less obvious with this. Then there's also retinols and tretinoin, which should only be used with a doctor's supervision.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by salenai View Post
    Hi guys, I would like to ask you, is it possible to heal scar tissue? I have hypertrophic (raised) scar on my nose, that is few years old, recently I reinjured it, and made it worse, so, you could say it is also pretty new. I am really depressed because of it and it takes all joy from my life away
    I would like to ask you, do you have any experience with healing scar tissue? Either external or internal? After all, it should not make huge difference. Thank you.
    Hi salenai,
    I have not ever Heard that a scar tissue can be healed by healing, only by surgery to make it smaller and heal smaller....as I understnad it is only the enerybody you can heal so it does not manifest illness in the flesh body so to speak...but I can off course be wrong, but this is my understanding.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Well, surgery is not an option unfortunately ,I asked. Scar is near tip of my nose, therefore that makes it difficult to remove and may result in worse scar.
    I researched a lot about topicals such as retinols,essential oils,creams,etc., but they are risky imo. Castor oil I used made scar both worse and better, Kelo-Cote (silicone based cream) made scar worse. Energy work seems to not carry any risks imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi salenai,
    I have not ever Heard that a scar tissue can be healed by healing, only by surgery to make it smaller and heal smaller....as I understnad it is only the enerybody you can heal so it does not manifest illness in the flesh body so to speak...but I can off course be wrong, but this is my understanding.

Love
    ia
    I have researched and there seems to be cases where scar tissue has healed with energy healing. Look at this thread for example:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...73-Scar-Tissue
    or
    http://redir.netcentrum.cz/?noaudit&....php%3Fid%3D95

second links shows report of healing scar tissue with qi/chi gong that took place couple of decades ago. It seems like scar tissue can be healed with energy, question is, how.

I have researched and there seems to be cases where scar tissue has healed with energy healing. Look at this thread for example:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...73-Scar-Tissue
    or
    http://redir.netcentrum.cz/?noaudit&....php%3Fid%3D95

second links shows report of healing scar tissue with qi/chi gong that took place couple of decades ago. It seems like scar tissue can be healed with energy, question is, how.
    Hi salenai, okay thank you for telling about this...how you ask...have you tried to make a energy tool ála Robert Bruce...like a lazer beam ...or a small blow torch to take away the scar tissue ....I have used a blow torch for long time ago, to heal something on my body but I have other things to take care of for the moment, I will off course try this later on...I have many scars on my body I will tell you if I succeed, but I am not ablet to try this yet...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I would start with simple sponging and brushing, and since the scar in in your face, I'd create an "ice cube" (energetic) to finish of the exercise, to reduce the 'swelling' of the tissue. And if you're going to do it, do it at least for a month.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I have just had an operation and I researched about scar tissue and I am taking a supplement called serrapeptase. It is said to eat away at old and new scar tissue in or on the body. Can't confirm it works but worth a try

9. Re: Healing scar - need help

HI, I worked on you for a bit tonight. Try not to wash the area for 24 hrs. I actualy used a few different modalities so I am anxious to know if you noticed a difference. Any ways thanks for letting me practice on you. Answer back if it shrunk.

Blog Entries

YES!, Yes and Yes!

Body Electronics has excellent success with healing scar tissue, you can look and see if there is a practitioner in your area:
    http://www.howweheal.com/be.htm

Two things of interest this healing modality addresses -
    *Nutrient Saturation - your body can't make something out of nothing, matter/energy can be transformed, but is has to come from somewhere, if our diets lack the raw materials to make/dissolve/recycle tissue, then it is harder for the body to heal properly. Scar tissue is meant to be temporary, but hangs around becuase of....

*Energy needs structure - You have a cut/ surgery etc. Your body heals, and makes scar tissue, which hangs around for years, but yet THAT scar was gone years ago. The scar you have NOW is completely different tissue, that your body regrew and replaced several times over, because the energy pattern, the "mould" of your energy body told your subconscious mind that it was PART of your body, so keep regrowing it and replacing it.

So, for scar tissue to heal we need two key things.
    *Nutrients - the raw materials vitamins/minerals/macro/micronutrients
    *A Blueprint - Our body already has a blueprint, but WE change it when we get injured and associate it with the injury/scar tissue.

Usually with energy work/healing we "encourage" our body to do what it already knows how to do by making conscious contact with the affected area at the quantum level, and seeing it not how it is, but how we want it to be. The energy body needs to have the information "corrected" otherwise it will just keep running the same program to grow the scare tissue over and over again.

Watch this clip to get what I mean.

Greg Braden / Healing Cancer in 3 minutes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q

Another element of scar tissue and wounds is that we often have emotion bound up with the injury, if we have not worked through the trauma and released / forgiven ourselves and other tied up with the injury, then our body may keep regrowing the scar tissue to remind us that there is something we are not paying attention to, psychological issues, crummy parents, wrong career, abuse etc etc.

For other elements that we often miss in healing, read Ed McCabe article on the Seven Crown Jewels of Healing.

http://www.oxygenhealth.com/six.html

1.Oxygen
    2.Enzymes
    3.Clean Water
    4.Clean Colon
    5.Minerals
    6.Light Sound and Energy
    7.Emotional, Moral and Spiritual Balance

Ignoring any of these is a good recipe for disease.

In my experience materialists focus on just the minerals and sunlight, and ignore the energy and mind part of disease.
    And Spiritualists focus too much on the energy and mind part and ignore the basic material laws that state "energy can not be created or destroyed" - Only transformed, or moved along like water in a river.
    That is, they do lots of energy healing, but forget to eat the minerals they need to actually grow their body properly once the energetic structure has been restored.

Hopefully this info can complement the other more specific info here.

Medications, drugs, chemicals, polluted environment and wrong diet are a major factor also that subverts the bodies natural healing properties. Toxic overload in a system of limited resources means a body filled with crap has no energy for healing, as all systems are go for "emergency" procedures, reacting to toxic overload and stress, so limited resources are available for true healing.

Detoxing, fasting, nutrient saturation etc can go a long way with just about any condition, energy healing is the icing on the cake. If we are "healed" instantly and learn nothing from it, then we are bound to repeat the lesson until we do learn whatever our illness has to teach us.

**Acceptance of our body, exactly as it is now, is an essential element /precursor to healing. Cancer patients who bring acceptance, peace and love to their life situation often have spontaneous remissions. Those who cling to a victim mentality frequently die.

Our higher self *may* organise another disease condition/scenario if we have learned nothing.
    Last edited by John Sorensen; 13th March 2014 at 10:08 AM.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb