Thread: This was cool

This was cool

I just meditated and and saw The usual unfamiliar people moving around or static pictures, then I noticed my hands were on laying on my chest so I went to move them and I realised my energy body was moving. So I caressed my chest and said to myself how much I loved that part of me, then my arms and I am thinking oh this is cool, can't wait to tell everyone on the forum.

Then I thought I can't move my energy body to far or so I was told, but I bent down a bit to my legs and I came away from my body. I was experiencing nice feelings with this loving of myself plus the sensations was lovely as my energy was stroking myself. I then stood up and then fell back into myself and it was like real slow motion going backwards into say a water bed. So much fun I did it four times, on the fourth time I noticed I was in a room that was not mine and so I explored infact I needed up exploring lots of wardrobes.

Not much significance but another thing that was cool was I was walking into a room and I projected my conciousness in there first and took a sort of sense of the room before I entered. When I got in there it was all yellow as I had already seen. I also remember when using my energy hands on myself them being red hot, so I believe I did a self healing session. I was lucid throughout and even thought of the forum, new experiences for me.

Re: This was cool

. Sounds like you came away feeling good, which is what counts. Hope you have more.

So nice to hear from you B, hope your well x

Keeping at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    I just meditated and and saw The usual unfamiliar people moving around or static pictures, then I noticed my hands were on laying on my chest so I went to move them and I realised my energy body was moving. So I caressed my chest and said to myself how much I loved that part of me, then my arms and I am thinking oh this is cool, can't wait to tell everyone on the forum.

Then I thought I can't move my energy body to far or so I was told, but I bent down a bit to my legs and I came away from my body. I was experiencing nice feelings with this loving of myself plus the sensations was lovely as my energy was stroking myself. I then stood up and then fell back into myself and it was like real slow motion going backwards into say a water bed. So much fun I did it four times, on the fourth time I noticed I was in a room that was not mine and so I explored infact I needed up exploring lots of wardrobes.

Not much significance but another thing that was cool was I was walking into a room and I projected my conciousness in there first and took a sort of sense of the room before I entered. When I got in there it was all yellow as I had already seen. I also remember when using my energy hands on myself them being red hot, so I believe I did a self healing session. I was lucid throughout and even thought of the forum, new experiences for me.
    Hi dearest EWO, WOW....how nice, I am so happy for you.
    Keep up the good work

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce