Thread: Had an OBE experience this morning I want to share

Had an OBE experience this morning I want to share

I only have OBE's consciously when I am sitting upright in a chair and drift into a awakened meditative / dream state. Laying down I don't have them in a conscious manner.

This morning I was sitting in my chair and I feel into this trance state and started experiencing OBE's. I usually have been having them while still in my body, lifting my hand or arm I can see it translucent or not their at all, that is my indicator if I am having OBE or not. I usually have difficulty getting out of body and all attempts usually fail. Except this morning I felt more energized than normal in my energy body and I was able to stand up and look around. Everything is usually much brighter when I am in energy body, not over blindingly bright but brighter than normal, gives sort of a abnormal realness to everything.

This was the first time I looked back and saw my body, I didn't focus on the upper body or my face just my legs. My actual body was sitting upright and my legs were down, in this experience I saw my body laying back and feet up. It didn't occur to me until after I woke up that detail was incorrect.

This time I was unable to actually leave the physical presence of my body, if I took too many steps away I was put back in my body. There was no sense of movement I was just back in my body, this time though instead of waking up I was still in OBE and I was able to raise my arm and see through it. This was a new experience because I usually woke up at this point.

I tried to stand up and had difficulty but eventually made it up and almost out of the chair, I was standing up out of my body and I tried to move out of it and the chair, I almost made it but got stuck. I looked back and thought there has to be a better way and decided next round I am going to just roll out instead of trying to stand up. Bam, I was put back in my body but still in this same state, again I did not wake up.

So I rolled out and got out and onto the floor, which I then stood up, took a look around and was again in my body. Now I was getting irritated.

Rolled out again and this time I took steps away and made it a few feet, almost to the entrance to my kitchen which is probably 5 feet away and back in my body again. Got out, feeling much like a yo yo and got to 4 feet and turned around looking at my body and legs but I couldn't see my upper torso and parts of the room looked faded out and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open so I did what I call visual surges where I build energy up in my eyes area and sort of surge my vision like when you surge chakra's but this is with vision or other senses you lose touch with while in these type of states. Usually this fixes the issue but after doing this 3 or 4 times it was less than satisfactory.

I walked closer to my body and got within 3 feet and was back in my body again. This experience I couldn't get 5 feet away and too close, about 3 feet and I was back in my body. Then things switched to Lucid Dreams instead of OBE and then finally to a mis match of dream parts from my Lucid Dreams prior to this and then I finally woke up woke up.

Wondered if anyone had this type of experience were you were continually thrown back into your body but still were in the same OBE session and could just keep trying again and again. This is a new experience for me, usually I just wake up at the first time of being put back into my body, never had an on going experience like this.

I have had past OBE's where I couldn't get very far but never had the chance to experiment and see how far the limitation went. Was interesting being too close put me back in body but it makes sense. I have been in OBE's where I could travel, leave my house and go outside or go up into the stratosphere or space but this time I was limited to 5 feet to 4 feet anything outside that range and back in my body.

Also my body was positioned different when I was sitting in it and up and out looking back, than it was in actuality. This makes me think it was more a Lucid Dream than an OBE, the sensation was more dream like as well now that I think back on it.

Usually the OBE experience is very close to waking state for me and details in my environment are mostly identical. I say mostly because somethings I see differently in my energy body than I do with my physical eyes. Over the last 8 or 9 months my OBE's are pretty much me being in OBE but still within the confines of my body and I can just lift my arms and hands and see through them or not see them at all. That has been the extent of my OBE experience during most of 2013 but this morning I was able to get up and out after two tries.

This mornings experience has been new, never had extra tries before so that was special. Also my OBE's tend to be more spontaneous than planned, I can't really schedule them to happen. I have been trying though by setting the physical conditions for them to happen for me. Maybe I was just back logged and I was catching up on missed experienced which gave me more mojo than normal? I dunno, not really questioning the why of it really.

So, that was my experience this morning. Thoughts?

Blog Entries

Re: Had an OBE experience this morning I want to share

Wondered if anyone had this type of experience were you were continually thrown back into your body but still were in the same OBE session and could just keep trying again and again. This is a new experience for me, usually I just wake up at the first time of being put back into my body, never had an on going experience like this.
    Yes, I've had it happen when the experience was long-I once (once) had a two-and a half hour long experience in which I couldn't re-synch with my body. My husband had to wake me up, I don't know how long it would have lasted if he didn't. At that point I was starting to panic, because I was having the same effect of not being able to get too far away and yet not being able to synchronize with my body, just kind of being superimposed on it. It was frustrating, and a bit scary.
    I'm not sure what caused it, but at the time I thought that it was that I had stayed out too long, going from place to place to begin with. In your case I have the sneaking suspicion that discomfort may have been the cause, being that you had that fluctuation with your view of your body. But I'm just guessing, I could be totally off.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yes, I've had similar trouble, myself. I've been told one should re-enter from the East or West, meaning that your bed be aligned in a E/W position. Whatever. But this time my astral body appeared to be broken, like a pane of glass, and I had to put myself back together before I could re-enter my body.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 28th January 2014 at 05:10 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Greetings Terry
    Regarding getting too close to the physical body when OOB and being 'pulled' back into the physical body. Yes, that is in fact an Extremely common occurrence. At one time or another it has happened to me and nearly every person who has gone out of body. The bottom line is that the physical body exerts an Extremely strong pull on the nonphysical body. It is usually recommended to try to get at least 15 to 20 feet away from the physical body after geeting OOB so that sudden involuntary reintegration does not occur.

Regards
    Grey

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Greetings Terry
    Regarding getting too close to the physical body when OOB and being 'pulled' back into the physical body. Yes, that is in fact an Extremely common occurrence. At one time or another it has happened to me and nearly every person who has gone out of body. The bottom line is that the physical body exerts an Extremely strong pull on the nonphysical body. It is usually recommended to try to get at least 15 to 20 feet away from the physical body after geeting OOB so that sudden involuntary reintegration does not occur.

Regards
    Grey
    This is not always the case. Thanks for sharing your information, I am sure those that don't have that much experience with OBE will be helped by your information. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, I've had similar trouble, myself. I've been told one should re-enter from the East or West, meaning that your bed be aligned in a E/W position.
    This is not an experience I have had. Sounds like rumor to me.

But this time my astral body appeared to be broken, like a pane of glass, and I had to put myself back together before I could re-enter my body.
    If there is a mirror in the room you can use that to reintegrate when it seems your energy body is shattered in places. If your body is done with the sleep cycle you will just end up waking up, you can't actually be trapped outside the body. There were times in my youth when I had experiences that made me almost panic because I thought I would be trapped outside forever. In the end I just woke up and everything was fine.

Edit: I don't mean reintegrate into your body, I mean reintegrate your energy body.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes, I've had it happen when the experience was long-I once (once) had a two-and a half hour long experience in which I couldn't re-synch with my body. My husband had to wake me up, I don't know how long it would have lasted if he didn't. At that point I was starting to panic, because I was having the same effect of not being able to get too far away and yet not being able to synchronize with my body, just kind of being superimposed on it. It was frustrating, and a bit scary.
    I'm not sure what caused it, but at the time I thought that it was that I had stayed out too long, going from place to place to begin with. In your case I have the sneaking suspicion that discomfort may have been the cause, being that you had that fluctuation with your view of your body. But I'm just guessing, I could be totally off.
    How do you know it was 2 1/2 hours?

Nothing would of happened, you would of just woken up once your physical body's sleep cycle was done. Sounded more like you were just overly tired and your body needed more sleep and didn't want to be woken up yet.

Many years ago I would have experiences similar to this you describe and I even tried to get trapped outside my body just to see if it could be done and what it would be like. When your body is done sleeping, you just wake up.

Most OBE experiences I have had never lasted that long in the physical world but in these experience states I have had continuity that went on for days and days. When I woke up only a few minutes passed. Time experience is different outside of linear reality.

Blog Entries

Because my husband was there, and when it got to be too long he came to wake me up. I now know that it would eventually have ended, but it was far longer than the usual sleep cycle, I believe the repeated reentries wore me out. Which is why he became alarmed.
    My usual OBEs are also not as long, that was a freak occurrence.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post

Nothing would of happened, you would of just woken up once your physical body's sleep cycle was done. Sounded more like you were just overly tired and your body needed more sleep and didn't want to be woken up yet.

Many years ago I would have experiences similar to this you describe and I even tried to get trapped outside my body just to see if it could be done and what it would be like. When your body is done sleeping, you just wake up.

Most OBE experiences I have had never lasted that long in the physical world but in these experience states I have had continuity that went on for days and days. When I woke up only a few minutes passed. Time experience is different outside of linear reality.
    Hello Terry

The fact that your body was not in the correct position as viewed from within the veil, I personally describe these as weak vibrational obes for they are not in sync with this time line. Your body position is unusual, for I have always had to be in a lying down position one that is specific to me. I have had obes my entire life and I agree with you on the time displacement outside of our liner reality. I have always slept with a clock next to my bed and pay attention to it as I exit out of body and return, time just seems to slow almost to a halt. I find that in these weaker vibrational experiences I tend to see others around me that should not be there. In higher vibrational experiences things are as they are in reality the timelines are in sync I am usually alone in these type experiences which are almost all the time anymore. I also agree that the direction you are positioned in has no bearing on the experience at all. Thanks for sharing your experience.