Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
How do you know it was 2 1/2 hours?

Nothing would of happened, you would of just woken up once your physical body's sleep cycle was done. Sounded more like you were just overly tired and your body needed more sleep and didn't want to be woken up yet.

Many years ago I would have experiences similar to this you describe and I even tried to get trapped outside my body just to see if it could be done and what it would be like. When your body is done sleeping, you just wake up.

Most OBE experiences I have had never lasted that long in the physical world but in these experience states I have had continuity that went on for days and days. When I woke up only a few minutes passed. Time experience is different outside of linear reality.
Hello Terry

The fact that your body was not in the correct position as viewed from within the veil, I personally describe these as weak vibrational obes for they are not in sync with this time line. Your body position is unusual, for I have always had to be in a lying down position one that is specific to me. I have had obes my entire life and I agree with you on the time displacement outside of our liner reality. I have always slept with a clock next to my bed and pay attention to it as I exit out of body and return, time just seems to slow almost to a halt. I find that in these weaker vibrational experiences I tend to see others around me that should not be there. In higher vibrational experiences things are as they are in reality the timelines are in sync I am usually alone in these type experiences which are almost all the time anymore. I also agree that the direction you are positioned in has no bearing on the experience at all. Thanks for sharing your experience.