Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Gee.. didn't know how bad its been till reviewing my journal. Things change quickly it seems.

After that last dream things really went down hill. Some days later a wonderful, sweet person from AD began to help me in astral. I think a few of you did. By helping me you showed me how I can help myself. I am in your debt.

Then 1-25 or so I had a nice dream.
    My brother found a stick with one curve in the center notches all along one side.
    He realized it is a song and a key to a magical doorway, to a fey world.
    We walked down a wooded trail, it looked like a trail I know. We came to a sharp turn. At the turn was two trees leaning against each other. He placed the stick between them. The singing was done in energy. Two kids ran up to us. They were attracted to what we were doing. They wanted to go too. 'If the portal allows them, then they can come' I thought. A gateway opened between the trees, like a door of light.
    The doorway was intelligent and my brother had a conversation with it.
    I walked through, on the other side was a forest that seemed to be nearly identical to the one I left. But I sensed faeries and magic hiding in all the nooks and crannies of the trees and rocks.
    The forest trail I know well, the woods there are very magical. I think, It means I already live in a magical faery land, I just have to look. Also, its my sanctuary, where theres no monsters, just beauty and joy.
    Last edited by I-stone; 9th February 2014 at 02:36 PM.

I stayed over at my neighbors last night because my house burned down. There were northern lights going on over the frozen lake, I havent seen auroras like that in many years. Green, white, and even some pink. But I didnt feel like watching them, because of what happened.

I went to sleep.
    I had a dream.. but I could not remember it. It was very simple, and should have been easy to remember. But when I tried to look at any information about it.. I saw the energy drawn out of the memory. Someone or something was preventing me from remembering, a curse, either from me or someone who was jealous. I sent it away.
    I havent been able to remember any dreams for about a month now. 15 years of journals burned up in the fire, all my dreams were recorded in them. And not being able to remember new ones made me cry, thought i wont on the outside. I wanted to escape to somewhere beautiful.

I fell asleep again.
    I was watching the northern lights. They were dancing in the night sky, over mountains and forests outside the window. They covered the whole sky.
    Then bolts of energy began to shoot from them. Like lightning except not violent, it was serene and gentle, and made of glowing rainbow light.
    They touched down on the mountain tops and accross the frozen lake in gentle carress.

I watched a point of light form in the aurora high in the sky. It floated down and came through the window glass, lighting the room.
    It was a orb of colorful swirling light. It stopped just in front of me.
    "What is it you wish?" It asked.
    I told it. But I cant say what it was. Just incase its true that 'if you tell a wish, it wont come true'

After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.

Blog Entries

Ok, was the fire that burnt your house down part of the dream, or was it an actual event before the dream happened?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.
    That's the spirit, Luke!

Please try not to be too attached to your stuff, journals and etc. We step a lot more lightly thru life when we aren't carrying it around with us.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Yes the fire happened physically.

Ive never met anyone as good about loosing things as me. You really dont know what it is like until a fire destroys every object in your life from your toothbrush and comb to your pets, to your great grandpas ring he got from the navy.
    It is not all bad, but some of it seems very bad. I had little that ties me to the human race, now I have less.

2-19-14
    Included in the dreams that night, someone explained to me that time is not linear, but like a substance or element. Time is literally space? He showed me a graph that showed the amount of time produced between.. the 1500s and 2500s or so. At this time, 2014 we are on a down-slope from a spike in time, and will be due for another up-slope in 2025 or so.
    Could explain why time seems to slow down and speed up. The amount of time substance might be different from region to region as well. It would also mean that the universe does not expand at a constant rate, does its expansion rate rely on the ebb and flow of mental activity from humans?

2-20
    I went free-diving out at the point. The water wasnt very cold for my wetsuit, 40 degrees probably. It was wonderful, I found some unusual seaweed that was very sweet and slightly spicy. I had a dream that night of diving. I found an ancient city. The sphinx like statues were like new, 12 or so of them.

Blog Entries

I had little that ties me to the human race, now I have less.
    You have love. And that's a lot. I know this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

True CF.. and you know, change is a good thing. If something old breaks then based on the experiences of the past you put something that will work better in its place. Ive been blessed the past week with experiences based in feeling. My energy is more centralized as ties to spirits, ideas, and objects fade. In retro, if you put energy in any outside thing, be sure they are few.
    Peoples spirits have been helping me, they heard my wishes. I went to sleep wondering what I wanted to do in life. Then I had this crazy dream

I remember walking through a trailer house. I wanted to consider it my home, but like a kids attachment to something, just temporary. There seemed to be a lot of my untethered creativity going on. I was walking with someone who apreciated the uniqueness and joyful beauty of my creations of chaos. He seemed to be an authority figure and I was happy to have his approval. I couldnt remember much, it was too creative, too much stuff. The last part of the dream I had a gentleman's duel with santa clause on a sky island. Not with rapiers, I imagined black and white missile launchers, chain guns, that kind of stuff. 'Course I won though he was real tough I blasted him off the island and watched him fall into the abyss the island floated in. As I woke I was told "YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

An army was sweeping down from the north through the valley. People were evacuating. I walked through the woods back to the house, the house that burned down irl. On the way I came across a shed with what may have been a moose or horse chained up in it. It looked like it was half butchered, but still alive. I ran throught the woods to the house to look for bullets to finish the poor animal off. My family was getting into a pair of vehicles to make the escape. A truck and my brothers subaru. The subaru would not start because the battery was dead- IRL my brother and his gf preferes to let it go dead instead of keeping it charged or fixing the problem. Even though I gave him a charger for the battery and glue for the problem, him and his GF prefere it broken. I say this because it has to do with a bad mentality of poverty. This part of the dream may have been telling me that my family holds me back directly or indirectly. Because his car wouldnt start, we wasted too much time and couldnt get away from the advancing army. I told my family to tell the soldiers that I ran off into the woods, so they wouldnt search the house for me hiding in the house. This way I could maybe break them free. I had to give up on mercy killing the animal in the shed. Even if I could sneak through the woods without being detected, they would hear the gunshot. I hoped one of the soldiers would do it.

Me and 2 others jumped to our death from the sky because of the army we gave up hope.
    When we hit the ground an animal hit next to each of us. mine was a golden eagle, my spirit animal.
    I dont think its not how it is, or will be, its just how I feel.

11-28-13
    Me and the family are in the bamboo room bar side to rate it. We didnt really want to eat there, just rate it. We were having fun and causing a racket, and somewhat making criticizing the place because of the service. But it was playfull.
    On our table was a beautiful flower bouquet that I had made and put in a clear vase. The flowers were so fragrant that they made the whole restaurant smell good. It uplifted the spirits and souls of everyone in there (IRL the bamboo room bar is often a very dreary place). The flowers the restaurant had put on the other tables were all fake paper ones, drab without a nice smell. They were all in red vases.
    A waitress came to our table and grabbed my vase of flowers. She said they are 'man flowers' and I am not allowed to have them.
    I was instantly thrown into an insane blood rage. I pulled out my broadsword and was screaming like a maniac. I was ready to kill all in my way to get my flowers back. I ran at the waitress with my broadsword raised. I woke myself up attacking the couch I had fallen asleep on.

2-4-14
    When I woke up I was told the dream I had was a huge one with design. I was told to 'stay awake' as I fell asleep, probably so I would remember better. I underappreciated the dream and didnt make much effort to remember or write it down.
    Mentioned in the news feed of a podcast:
    "The C.I.A. is building a floating bridge near the golden gate bridge. (The golden gate bridge has significance to me because 8 years ago I remote viewed it during a psychic test). The bridge the CIA is building is called 'Trifecta'. (That is a word that keeps coming up in visions and such. It is some kind of key to psychic ability, but I dont know what exactly it is. My friend the bookworm says trifecta means 'the perfect trio'.) The new bridge will be movable, but will cause many injuries if it is moved improperly."
    There were two other news feeds. One talks about an eccentric zealot order. Thier discipline is focused on perfection. As part of thier initiation rights they recite something in latin (I dont know latin), it is a vow of chastity. The name of the order is... 'Flying Vipers' just came to mind, 'Vipers' for short. Each member is quite odd and unique; something I associate with asexuals.
    --I wonder if the 'flying vipers' is the winged serpent the white witch rode in the temple dream? Then is it saying the zealots lifestyle is part of the trifecta to my happyness and potential?

5-21-14
    I was in the middle of nowhere, felt like Greenland or some other distant arctic wilderness. I was on top of a thick ice layer. It is spring, I knew the ice is melting and it wouldnt be safe to walk around on the ice. I stomped the ice close to solid ground. The ice broke and I slid beneith it. I landed in a massive ice cavern, like a big lake had frozen then drained out. There was rows of dirt, like the dirt piled up by glaciers. The ground frozen, with a thin layer of soft dirt on top. I planted seeds in it. I saw layers of goat and rabbit poop frozen under the thin layer of soft soil. "Once they hit that they will take off like crazy" I thought. They will grow under the magical blue glacier light.

Jewel maybe was in the dream. I woke up with 'foolish games' in my head. Also my first thought when I woke was how she was given the choice to stay in Alaska or go with the producer and become famous. Her family insisted she stay. I thought about what she must have been thinking and feeling. Like she had this beautifull family gem and she wanted to share it with the world.

This one is a tad odd, some of it wasnt apropriate but I wanted to share:
    4-3-14
    Jay was burying about 6-8 bodies around a garden in the middle of town. They were placed in a way to nourish the plants, but it was mostly because there wasnt enough room in the fenced in area for so many graves. He had unfilled graves all around the beautifull garden. I feel like they were all male, but I am pretty sure they were decomposed and dug up from somewhere else so I was scared to look at them. One body he punched into the ground to get it in the dirt better. I felt bad him doing all that hard disgusting work, getting covered in all that dead body filth, so I went to the garden to offer to help, even though I didnt think I could actually help.
    The entrance of the garden was through a building. I ran into Erwin Hertz, a person who suffered loss and turned to spirituality for relief. Or in his case God, he is a devout Catholic. He walked with me a ways. "I see some blue around you, that may mean you will be doing the missionary position." I felt really embarassed talking about sex with Erwin of all people. I felt sex is really out of charactor for me. Like my true self, who is made of white light, isnt sexual. I swallowed my embarrassment and instead of making an excuse, told the truth "I just want to experience something different." Sex is uncharted territory for me. Erwin offered no objection "I understand. We all seek new experiences."
    We parted ways as I climbed a flight of stairs. A woman with a sword stood at the top of them. We got into a fight (dont remember why) and started yelling back and forth at eachother. She reminded me of Jesse Shaw, a charming drunk my age. I climbed the stairs and swung my sword at her feet as close as I could get while dodging and blocking her attacks. After a few nearly grazing hits I clipped the edge of her toenail, any closer and I would have cut her. "You know how close that was?" I said.
    "Millimeters," She said in a way that looked like she was holding back tears, like she was sad and exhilerated that I got so close to actually hurting her. [this segment edited out] She shrinks farther and turns into a toy figurine. I put the figurine in bed and tuck it in. Some kind of seeding happens, I knew intricately how it happened in the dream it made a lot of sense. It had a lot to do with peices of me, and, I think peices of her. One at a time the blobs apeared first as little fragments, the ones that ate got bigger and more intellegent and capable. She (the figurine) rolled out of bed and crawled under it. I gave her some food to grow. She became a large light yellow blob under the bed (about 15 gal). A face formed from the surface of it and she spoke to me (dont remember what she said). There was another, a black blob, it grew on its own, eating whatever it could, I did not like it. I threw away a fragment I found, because I didnt want too many blobs, but it landed in the corner of the room on a big coral mushroom. It immediately began devouring the mushroom, as it ate it grew expedentially into a large white blob with a face that also talked (8 gal). He seemed alright.
    They were all hungry and seeked food, the mean ones were more ambitious about it. One blob didnt eat at all and just sat there, always the same size; a head made out of transparent goo. It put on a police helmet and stayed in one place, guarding a double door (to some higher, less formed plane). It kind of reminded me of Roni (maybe because Roni was a security guard), but I think is also me. He felt like an old familiar persona, a neutral party, a mediator. Someone who was around before all these other crazy goos. The transparent head didnt have a real personality and never changed or ate.
    I decided to do some weeding, I grabbed the black blob (6gal) and threw it against the wall. It splatted, then spoke to me as it oozed down the wall "You better watch out or you will become..." it began to form a dude who looked like he was splattered accross the wall, it said "a man" then it shaped into a splattered girl "a little girl" it changed again, "Aaaaahhh! Or a goblin! Aaaahh!" It formed into a detailed goblin.
    I think there was some kinda glass or crystal house or structure in the dream but cant remember that part.
    I woke up thinking it is possibly the strangest dream I have ever had, which is saying a lot for me. I wondered how I can have such dreams.

3-30-14

We were eating acorn squash. Dani looked at hers and read a future from the scrapes left in the leftover skin (divination). The acorn seemed to be important to magic. I thought that was cool. I looked at mine. I thought I saw words, I turned the acorn around untill the words were rightside up (I once made a tie-dye shirt like that). It read "We all eat from the same body."

Then I'm in something like ceribrius. God is talking to me.

I seemed to be homeless. I found a golden pin I think someone was delivering it, but handed it to me instead. It was beautiful. I went to the owners house/mansion. The mother and her child who seemed to be between male/female were there. I felt like I was friends with her 'kid'. I put the pin at its rightfull place- at the end of a curtain hanger where it would probably never be seen. The father walks in. I told him I brought the pin. "Oh good." he says. We all strike up a kind, lively, conversation. I realise there is a large difference in wealth between us. Infact, I figured we are having this interaction because thier family is the most wealthy, and mine is the poorest. And we are getting allong well because deep down we know that we need to experience eachothers lives more. The stigmas each class has with the other are being broken down by our interaction. Each is ok with the fact that the other has more, or less money, and the realization that no matter how much money you do or do not have, people are people, just like yourself.

I am in a deserted town infested with zombies. I try to stay away from them by going rooftop to rooftop. I run into my brother, he is throwing moltovs from the tops of tall buildings. The height gives him a great advantage, he can hit key targets easily.

The town is surrounded in tropical rainforest. Then mountains, ocean, it is on an island. A paintbrush reaches down and paints a leafy vine. While in bed I painted the dreams, the acorn squash, the forest, the shops, people, what they said. The spiderwebs in the trees, every blade of grass and leaf, I even painted the pebbles on the ground. Mom walks in, I keep my eyes on what I am doing. I kind of hope she notices my masterpeice. She doesnt say anything about it. I paint a flower then take my focus off my work. "Dont you like it?" I say. My vision zooms away from what I was focusing on, then I realise a suprising truth. My brush is down the neck of a glass bottle, and within the bottle is the dream. It is a quarter full of water and the island looks like spots of mold growing on the surface. "Oh, nice colors," she says. She only sees mold, I look closer, they are islands. She couldnt see the immense amount of detail and beauty I put into it. Ant or mountain, I put all my effort into it, but unknowingly it was all microscopic.

Perhaps it means I am wasting my time on things that are too small to matter? Oh but I need a home.

6/15/14
    I was battling a warrior with a sub-par sword I had made. The battle wasnt going very well, he was a tough opponent that I wasnt confident I could defeat. There were spectators standing around us. A woman in a robe throws me a sword. The sword is magnificent. It flows effortlessly and seems to swing itself. I was thoroughly impressed, none could defeat me. I easily slayed my opponent. The woman who gave me (or let me borrow) her sword reminds me of the priestess I saw in a dream riding the feathered serpent eagle in the old stone church. The sword she gave me seems like a symbol of the union of yin and yang.

2/14/15
    Climbed a pyramid to reach an elevator floating above the peak.
    On each corner of the elevator was a small winged creature (think they were seraphim)*EDIT there was 3 seraphim, ocd made me want to think there was 4* The elevator was scary because it rocked and moved and was high up. There was 6-8 people inside. Everyone was either an angel or an angel-to-be.
    In order to get our wings we had to drink a vial of a black or dark brown liquid then jump. Everyone had their own vial, and each vial was unique in both design and in the amount of liquid inside. My vial was about 1/3 full so I said. "I dont have enough. Does anyone have any extra?" The others generously handed me 6 vials. One had a thin film, another was 3/4th full. Someone told me "You need to drink enough to enter the void so the transformation can take place." I was most attracted to the nearly full one. People began jumping from the elevator, making it rock, very scary. I was afraid of death. I dont think I drank because I obsessed about having the perfect amount, and was scared that if I jumped my wings would not come and I would fall.

EDIT: The pyramid was actually a Zigurat, the elevator was actually a small temple. Zigurat symbolizes service to mankind. Black probably means connection to subconscious achieved through meditation. The vial means I am trying hard to change my situation.
    I keep thinking about this dream because it seems to be an invitation to return to a state of being that gave me a purpose in life that was meaningful to me.
    Last edited by mystyx; 23rd August 2015 at 07:51 PM.