Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Luke's Dream/etc Journal

I read some of your dream entries CF and Ia, they were so cool! It make me want to make one of my own.
    I do not know if I will post them here that often. We will see. I would like to keep them organized as I sometimes forget important ones.

I have many many dreams recorded in journals over the past 10 years. They are scattered in various books. Most are no longer relevant but many are very entertaining.
    Perhaps I should add some of the interesting ones? What do you guys think?

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Hi I-stone.
    I would very much like to read ALL your dreamĀ“s
    so please write those you feel comfortable to chare with all of us.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I stayed over at my neighbors last night because my house burned down. There were northern lights going on over the frozen lake, I havent seen auroras like that in many years. Green, white, and even some pink. But I didnt feel like watching them, because of what happened.

I went to sleep.
    I had a dream.. but I could not remember it. It was very simple, and should have been easy to remember. But when I tried to look at any information about it.. I saw the energy drawn out of the memory. Someone or something was preventing me from remembering, a curse, either from me or someone who was jealous. I sent it away.
    I havent been able to remember any dreams for about a month now. 15 years of journals burned up in the fire, all my dreams were recorded in them. And not being able to remember new ones made me cry, thought i wont on the outside. I wanted to escape to somewhere beautiful.

I fell asleep again.
    I was watching the northern lights. They were dancing in the night sky, over mountains and forests outside the window. They covered the whole sky.
    Then bolts of energy began to shoot from them. Like lightning except not violent, it was serene and gentle, and made of glowing rainbow light.
    They touched down on the mountain tops and accross the frozen lake in gentle carress.

I watched a point of light form in the aurora high in the sky. It floated down and came through the window glass, lighting the room.
    It was a orb of colorful swirling light. It stopped just in front of me.
    "What is it you wish?" It asked.
    I told it. But I cant say what it was. Just incase its true that 'if you tell a wish, it wont come true'

After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.

Blog Entries

Definitely.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

Dream;
    1-3ish-14
    In a theatre.
    Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
    'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
    He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
    The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
    He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
    He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
    "Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
    I decide to do them.
    The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
    I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
    I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)
    Last edited by I-stone; 2nd February 2014 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I-stone View Post
    Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

In a theatre.
    Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
    'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
    He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
    The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
    He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
    He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
    "Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
    I decide to do them.
    The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
    I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
    I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)
    Hi I-stone, what I see from this Dream is, a reminder to you that nothing is eternal, our body and personality dieĀ“s and stays on Earth, but our mind and awaredness/consiousness is staying and it is what is Worth to develop and work with.
    I see this also as some sort of intitiation.
    Interesting.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, I concur with Ia. That's an initiatory dream. Congrats, Luke. You're on to further enlightening experiences.

Can't wait for more.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I have a totally different take on this. I believe the thing with money was a translation thing- spiritual people tend to see money as "bad" but in the lesson you find out that it's only a symbol of energy exchange and manipulation. Then you learn how to do it 'properly', and yet may find out why it's ok to do (we're here to create, we're God's right hand? (possibilities)- when you learn the lesson (which could be totally different, I was giving my interpretation) you die- which of course is not a physical death (since you came back with a body) it's the death of an idea you had before. You arise, 'renewed', all rested and new. And thinking of ways to improve your surroundings in terms of helping others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

True CF.. and you know, change is a good thing. If something old breaks then based on the experiences of the past you put something that will work better in its place. Ive been blessed the past week with experiences based in feeling. My energy is more centralized as ties to spirits, ideas, and objects fade. In retro, if you put energy in any outside thing, be sure they are few.
    Peoples spirits have been helping me, they heard my wishes. I went to sleep wondering what I wanted to do in life. Then I had this crazy dream

I remember walking through a trailer house. I wanted to consider it my home, but like a kids attachment to something, just temporary. There seemed to be a lot of my untethered creativity going on. I was walking with someone who apreciated the uniqueness and joyful beauty of my creations of chaos. He seemed to be an authority figure and I was happy to have his approval. I couldnt remember much, it was too creative, too much stuff. The last part of the dream I had a gentleman's duel with santa clause on a sky island. Not with rapiers, I imagined black and white missile launchers, chain guns, that kind of stuff. 'Course I won though he was real tough I blasted him off the island and watched him fall into the abyss the island floated in. As I woke I was told "YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

Maybe wont like this..
    (older to newer)
    3-16-15
    I was on a big galleon, no crew, it was being pulled through tropical waters by a smaller but much faster ship. The captain of the small ship ordered over 1000 knots (ridiculous, 8 knots is good). It was fairly pleasant, cuz water is nice.

The next one some might call it a nightmare. Normally I dont have them without good reason. I didnt watch any horror movies or anything. So very odd.
    On the streets people were blowing up from the inside. One corpse I looked at was laying in a fountain, its guts exploded out the back end, leaving a husk. Two people came out of a door leading underground. One was in a wheel chair. The other.. had a jar for a head with brain, eyes etc in it, and normalish body. Jarhead dragged the corpse underground. The underground there was corridors full of what seemed to be surgical monstrosities. They were bad enough that my vision switched to infra-vision or something similar. But even their outline was too horrible to me and i kept looking away. (I should be better about that, I used to imagine having a terribly mutated friend so if I ever saw someone who looked like that I wouldn't freak out.) Jarhead or the one in the chair says "Oh look its Rumbleface". Who is named such because her head is in her chest and stomach in her mouth.. when hungry stomachs rumble, also no arms. Visually everything was horrible, but I thought everyone was not bad, though I felt bad for them for being addicted to mutilating each-other or whatever was going on. I woke up feeling very sick (the feeling didnt really go away) but I decided change is not comfortable.
    3-18-15
    Im driving along Lynn canal (local fjord). Ultra high tide (high tide means life, energy, and emotion to me). Theres people swimming in the canal. There is a scuba diver pulling a snorkeler. I am amazed by how fast the scuba diver is swimming. (I am a free-diver IRL- I may be the snorkeler).

A cab driver gives me a ride. I dont tell him where to go. He drives me to a mall (im disinterested). He impatiently demands payment. He wants me to give me $20 for a $10 fare. I give 18 "This is more than you deserve" (im a bit annoyed at his attitude). I tell him he would get payed more from people if he was nicer. He comes in close to whisper "You arent going to vote for the president again are you?" (I metaphysically voted for him) I say "Hell no." then I think about how hes not completely evil like some earlier presidents.. "or...I mean... maybe..yes". He goes on to tell me about Obamas wrong doings. How a woman died in his office and everyone in his administration pretends her rotting corpse was not there in the room (not that evil for a US president). His workers are worked beyond all health consideration. I see them sitting at phones, their feet swollen 6x normal size from sitting so long. Some had what looked like skin infections or fungus. Some looked like they had very bad staph infections.
    The next scene we were rising up against president Obamas administration. The presidents monsters charged out of a dark subway tunnel.
    One was a snake made of skulls. It moved unnaturally fast. The skulls were connected by intertwining their flat tentacle dreadlocks. The skulls screamed at eachother as they traveled down the tunnel creating a deadly amplified sonar that echoed down their center. The sound was so terrible that it was muted for me. (Just like how the dream before that was too horrible for me to see)
    skullsnake.jpgI thought it was a terrible creature but also somehow really cool. My friend had a dream about ringworms. I said "oh! I had a dream about worms too!" but when I told her she had a panic attack...

I dont have reoccurring dreams because I am pretty good at giving dreams attention. So I was surprised at these two. I expected the next to do with speaking.. "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". However, I instead had a dream about being torn apart and eaten, but the pain I felt was muted (3-20). - Hmmmm... 'feel no evil'?

3-21-14
    Dreamed about wanting to create a stained glass mosaic about giving up self for God unity during life. The other side of the church was a mosaic done by my dads GF/wife about being human then unifying with God only at death. I wanted to give up my self for the comfort of being with God.

The next part was kinda bad, like the rest, but I think I understand it.

I think the towing thing may have been a reference to a friend.
    I normally only have these dreams from there being a particularly nasty creature nearby.
    I am at a bit of a loss to any other meanings except I have lately been grateful for my horrible experiences because of the priceless insights I gained (horrible twisted hell denizens are people too). Could be these dreams tell me I am at my pain and horror limit? I've certainly had worse imo.

The dreams somehow made me feel pretty gross. But not unbearably gross.

If you have insight, im interested.