Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Yes the fire happened physically.

Ive never met anyone as good about loosing things as me. You really dont know what it is like until a fire destroys every object in your life from your toothbrush and comb to your pets, to your great grandpas ring he got from the navy.
    It is not all bad, but some of it seems very bad. I had little that ties me to the human race, now I have less.

2-19-14
    Included in the dreams that night, someone explained to me that time is not linear, but like a substance or element. Time is literally space? He showed me a graph that showed the amount of time produced between.. the 1500s and 2500s or so. At this time, 2014 we are on a down-slope from a spike in time, and will be due for another up-slope in 2025 or so.
    Could explain why time seems to slow down and speed up. The amount of time substance might be different from region to region as well. It would also mean that the universe does not expand at a constant rate, does its expansion rate rely on the ebb and flow of mental activity from humans?

2-20
    I went free-diving out at the point. The water wasnt very cold for my wetsuit, 40 degrees probably. It was wonderful, I found some unusual seaweed that was very sweet and slightly spicy. I had a dream that night of diving. I found an ancient city. The sphinx like statues were like new, 12 or so of them.

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

I came back to get the exact quote..
    "YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

I read it when scrolling through these dreams. Im having big thoughts, it made me think. It is why I am given just about anything I wish for, its why I have so many talents that I dont know what I am 'suppose' to do in life. Its why I am presented with so many lifelines that I freeze because theres so many choices. It is all because I HAVE NO FATE. I am meant to choose from infinite possibility.

This is one precious gem.