I stayed over at my neighbors last night because my house burned down. There were northern lights going on over the frozen lake, I havent seen auroras like that in many years. Green, white, and even some pink. But I didnt feel like watching them, because of what happened.

I went to sleep.
I had a dream.. but I could not remember it. It was very simple, and should have been easy to remember. But when I tried to look at any information about it.. I saw the energy drawn out of the memory. Someone or something was preventing me from remembering, a curse, either from me or someone who was jealous. I sent it away.
I havent been able to remember any dreams for about a month now. 15 years of journals burned up in the fire, all my dreams were recorded in them. And not being able to remember new ones made me cry, thought i wont on the outside. I wanted to escape to somewhere beautiful.

I fell asleep again.
I was watching the northern lights. They were dancing in the night sky, over mountains and forests outside the window. They covered the whole sky.
Then bolts of energy began to shoot from them. Like lightning except not violent, it was serene and gentle, and made of glowing rainbow light.
They touched down on the mountain tops and accross the frozen lake in gentle carress.

I watched a point of light form in the aurora high in the sky. It floated down and came through the window glass, lighting the room.
It was a orb of colorful swirling light. It stopped just in front of me.
"What is it you wish?" It asked.
I told it. But I cant say what it was. Just incase its true that 'if you tell a wish, it wont come true'

After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.