Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Luke's Dream/etc Journal

I read some of your dream entries CF and Ia, they were so cool! It make me want to make one of my own.
    I do not know if I will post them here that often. We will see. I would like to keep them organized as I sometimes forget important ones.

I have many many dreams recorded in journals over the past 10 years. They are scattered in various books. Most are no longer relevant but many are very entertaining.
    Perhaps I should add some of the interesting ones? What do you guys think?

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Hi I-stone.
    I would very much like to read ALL your dream´s
    so please write those you feel comfortable to chare with all of us.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Definitely.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

Dream;
    1-3ish-14
    In a theatre.
    Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
    'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
    He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
    The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
    He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
    He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
    "Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
    I decide to do them.
    The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
    I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
    I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)
    Last edited by I-stone; 2nd February 2014 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I-stone View Post
    Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

In a theatre.
    Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
    'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
    He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
    The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
    He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
    He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
    "Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
    I decide to do them.
    The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
    I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
    I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)
    Hi I-stone, what I see from this Dream is, a reminder to you that nothing is eternal, our body and personality die´s and stays on Earth, but our mind and awaredness/consiousness is staying and it is what is Worth to develop and work with.
    I see this also as some sort of intitiation.
    Interesting.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes, I concur with Ia. That's an initiatory dream. Congrats, Luke. You're on to further enlightening experiences.

Can't wait for more.

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I have a totally different take on this. I believe the thing with money was a translation thing- spiritual people tend to see money as "bad" but in the lesson you find out that it's only a symbol of energy exchange and manipulation. Then you learn how to do it 'properly', and yet may find out why it's ok to do (we're here to create, we're God's right hand? (possibilities)- when you learn the lesson (which could be totally different, I was giving my interpretation) you die- which of course is not a physical death (since you came back with a body) it's the death of an idea you had before. You arise, 'renewed', all rested and new. And thinking of ways to improve your surroundings in terms of helping others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I like your replies, they are helpful.
    I backtracked a few pages, that dream happened a couple days after some very intense battles stuff, there was an initiation into something also. I forget my experiences are so cause-and-effect. Writing them in order should help.

This is the one after:
    1-8-14
    dream 1;
    I caught 2 animals. One of them was a tiny bear. At the end of the dream (and some journey I don't remember) I threw the bear to a horned owl. It snapped its neck in mid air and ate it. The point of the dream was to feed the owl.

dream 2;
    A 50 foot giant man wandering through an old west town. He wasn't really smashing stuff, but terrorizing everyone, and he was very angry, a loose cannon. I shot at him with a high power rifle eventually killing him. The dream reset.
    Now the giant is walking down main street. The villagers are greeting him and hes pretty calm. Im ready to shoot if need be but he seems ok now.
    Godzilla shows up. Twice as scary as the giant when he was angry, the villagers hide and the giant protects the town.

I figured out #2

1-10-14
    Dream 1;
    Flooding VENICE (not paris)
    I am in venice, water begins to gush in massive quantities from fountains and buildings. There is SO much water that the canals begin to overflow into the streets and plazas. (how much water would it take to flood venice? its on the ocean!)

Dream 2;
    trouble at home
    I am a kid in the dream. A man shows up in a black work truck like Brandon's (someone who the rest of my family hates b/c he broke up with my sis and hes crazy, the truck was my dads). The man comes to take my family home, and take over our lives and freedom to be ourselves. We are all very terrified of him, he is very mean. He feels like gov[ernment], DHs[hell?], and dad, when he drank. So I guess he is anger and fear.

Dream 3;
    Witches and snakes
    Takes place in an ancient stone church. There are vines and moss growing out of the walls, but I don't remember it being ruined, I thought the vegetation made it better than it would have been if it weren't 'delapitated'. I think that means it is full of life.
    In the back of the church was a pool of holy water. Someone I felt was a childish adult (me?) was using it to summon a ghost. The ghost took the form of a flying snake. She claimed to be good, but she looked sickly, deathly, subtly ugly.
    At the front of the church, near the altar, another appeared. A beautiful white witch riding a large flying serpent covered in vibrant feathers. It had the head of an eagle. She claimed to be good also. She seemed to be speaking the truth. She seemed bright all the way deep into her being. Her serpent wanted to eat the ghost, but she calmed it by petting its head. She seemed to be waiting for me to make a decision.

I didn't want to write it down due to sudden lazyness (strange, neg interference probably).
    I went back to sleep, but I kept getting woken up to "Write down the dream, it is important." 3 or more times, till I dragged my lazy butt out and recorded it. Shouldn't have been so hard to get me to do it.
    Last edited by I-stone; 10th February 2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: VENICE, not Paris

Hmm.. warning.. this dream seems a more intense than I remember.. maybe you should only read if you can stand drama.
    1-20-14
    dream 1
    A warrior on a horse, he did something detestable.
    He is met by a knight on a gleaming white horse. They battle. I don't really care about them getting injured, they are covered in armor. But I am very worried about the white horse being injured. I had a sense that the knight is extremely mindful of the horses safety and would take a blow to himself rather than let the horse be injured.

-- The white horse means something exceedingly dear to me, my innocence. I had a dream about it dying, I began to scream/sob in the dream and woke up doing the same and that was before I knew the symbology of white horses, I intuitively knew what it meant. Guess that's about as intense as it gets. But I am very glad to see it again.

Anyways.

The warrior rides off seemingly in defeat.
    But he is only searching for easier, defenseless prey.
    He decapitates the knights wife, a grandma type figure.
    He carries the head to the good knight.
    I start screaming in the dream "Hes terrible! I hate him!!"
    The old good knight sees the head of his wife. Then removes his helmet,
    "This river is terrible. I never should have come here."

The river reminds me of the one here.

On a lonely part of the river a man was nervously stealing a boat. Two tribal cannibals were running toward him with inhuman speed. (40mph) He manages to slide the boat across the mud and into the river just in time. The man uses his war maul as an oar.
    The cannibals are terrible swimmers, and cant catch up. They turn themselves into a wooden bowl and a wooden mortar and float down the river after the man in the boat, catching up.
    The cannibal bowls are floating just behind the boat. The man tries repeatedly to break them with his hammer. But he cant because the wood of the bowls is too thick, his hammer too brutish and slow, and they are floating on the water. (Im thinking he needs a sword)

Meanwhile, the evil warrior looks for the knight. He looks inside a small tool shed. The knight is hiding in there, sword ready to drop on the warrior. I didn't think it would work, but I hope so.

When I was taking classes at the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii.. the most gifted student read something in my aura that was very cold, sluggish and he saw blowing snow and ice. "It preys on your weakness and does nothing good for you". I thought they were being dramatic or didn't understand what they were looking at. I did. It was the ice of Alaska, an abstract 'being' I thought was beautiful and powerfull. That my beloved Alaska may be my worste enemy...
    THings seem to be indicated that only winter is bad for me.

The warhammer I think means I need to sharpen my intellect. The cannibals make me think of self defeating behavior, like negativity (eating one self), in the river a symbol for 'letting life flow by'- my life out here in rural Alaska in the winter. The cannibowls (haha) floating down the river after me being self defeat following thanks to emotion, intellect, a sword, can chop up the cannibowls even in the water. Intuitively I got the message as the next day I decided to use my sorry state to do something intellectual I couldn't do while happy. I wrote up "base 10 commandments: conduct in times of desperation and agony." The title wasn't meant to be dramatic, just truthful. I felt entirely better after.
    Gee, Im like edgar alan poe sometimes. Happens with 11s, they say..

Would like to know what the warrior is. Dreammoods.com is useless on this one (odd).

dream 2
    On a better note, I also had a good dream.
    Some magical people stood in a half moon and were using irredecent white light to defeat a black mass. One was speaking a language I don't know. She was the one bringing forth the white light. It overcame the blackness easily.
    Last edited by I-stone; 9th February 2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: interpretations