Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

I like your replies, they are helpful.
    I backtracked a few pages, that dream happened a couple days after some very intense battles stuff, there was an initiation into something also. I forget my experiences are so cause-and-effect. Writing them in order should help.

This is the one after:
    1-8-14
    dream 1;
    I caught 2 animals. One of them was a tiny bear. At the end of the dream (and some journey I don't remember) I threw the bear to a horned owl. It snapped its neck in mid air and ate it. The point of the dream was to feed the owl.

dream 2;
    A 50 foot giant man wandering through an old west town. He wasn't really smashing stuff, but terrorizing everyone, and he was very angry, a loose cannon. I shot at him with a high power rifle eventually killing him. The dream reset.
    Now the giant is walking down main street. The villagers are greeting him and hes pretty calm. Im ready to shoot if need be but he seems ok now.
    Godzilla shows up. Twice as scary as the giant when he was angry, the villagers hide and the giant protects the town.

I figured out #2

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

An army was sweeping down from the north through the valley. People were evacuating. I walked through the woods back to the house, the house that burned down irl. On the way I came across a shed with what may have been a moose or horse chained up in it. It looked like it was half butchered, but still alive. I ran throught the woods to the house to look for bullets to finish the poor animal off. My family was getting into a pair of vehicles to make the escape. A truck and my brothers subaru. The subaru would not start because the battery was dead- IRL my brother and his gf preferes to let it go dead instead of keeping it charged or fixing the problem. Even though I gave him a charger for the battery and glue for the problem, him and his GF prefere it broken. I say this because it has to do with a bad mentality of poverty. This part of the dream may have been telling me that my family holds me back directly or indirectly. Because his car wouldnt start, we wasted too much time and couldnt get away from the advancing army. I told my family to tell the soldiers that I ran off into the woods, so they wouldnt search the house for me hiding in the house. This way I could maybe break them free. I had to give up on mercy killing the animal in the shed. Even if I could sneak through the woods without being detected, they would hear the gunshot. I hoped one of the soldiers would do it.

Me and 2 others jumped to our death from the sky because of the army we gave up hope.
    When we hit the ground an animal hit next to each of us. mine was a golden eagle, my spirit animal.
    I dont think its not how it is, or will be, its just how I feel.