Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

Re: Luke's Dream/etc Journal

This ones real old. And from memory. Was hard to remember in the first place. I've had more entertaining dreams, but imma write it down because it reminds me to not let my ego get too big. And besides, out of the thousands of dreams I only remember a few at this point.
    2008 I think. A 'shaman' once told me it was the 'Temple of Rebirth'- let me know what you think

The setting is a bunch of islands floating in the sky or orbit around a planet. I am jumping from one island to the next. Ahead is an island with a large stone structure on it sporting a 20 foot tall wall around the whole perimeter. I had to make a big jump to get to the front entrance. I take a moment to contemplate the strange entry way. There are two slits, 6 inches wide and 12 ft tall. I squeeze into one of them. As I shimmy my way deeper it gradually gets narrower. Eventually I find myself squeezed between walls less than an inch wide. I remind myself that I am not this humanoid form and I squeeze through to the big open lobby. I am able to read the minds of the people in there- I dont remember now what I read, but it wasn't important. The other end there is huge double doors with a monk standing in front.
    "He is expecting you." the monk says as he pushes the doors open.
    Inside is another monk.
    We sit down. He touches my hand. Within the scope of a moment I recall every dream I ever had, tens of thousands. Including all the dreams I had that I previously was never conscious of. We discussed the significance and meaning of them. Afterwords he asks me about funny things like how to use a fork (I demonstrate). What is toilet paper (I dont demonstrate), and other similar questions. I guess he hasn't incarnated in a long long time, if ever.

I think he still helps me interpret dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    This ones real old. And from memory. Was hard to remember in the first place. I've had more entertaining dreams, but imma write it down because it reminds me to not let my ego get too big. And besides, out of the thousands of dreams I only remember a few at this point.
    2008 I think. A 'shaman' once told me it was the 'Temple of Rebirth'- let me know what you think

The setting is a bunch of islands floating in the sky or orbit around a planet. I am jumping from one island to the next. Ahead is an island with a large stone structure on it sporting a 20 foot tall wall around the whole perimeter. I had to make a big jump to get to the front entrance. I take a moment to contemplate the strange entry way. There are two slits, 6 inches wide and 12 ft tall. I squeeze into one of them. As I shimmy my way deeper it gradually gets narrower. Eventually I find myself squeezed between walls less than an inch wide. I remind myself that I am not this humanoid form and I squeeze through to the big open lobby. I am able to read the minds of the people in there- I dont remember now what I read, but it wasn't important. The other end there is huge double doors with a monk standing in front.
    "He is expecting you." the monk says as he pushes the doors open.
    Inside is another monk.
    We sit down. He touches my hand. Within the scope of a moment I recall every dream I ever had, tens of thousands. Including all the dreams I had that I previously was never conscious of. We discussed the significance and meaning of them. Afterwords he asks me about funny things like how to use a fork (I demonstrate). What is toilet paper (I dont demonstrate), and other similar questions. I guess he hasn't incarnated in a long long time, if ever.

I think he still helps me interpret dreams.
    Hi mystyx,
    when I read this I started to cry and the feeling did come to me that this summoning of your experiences was to give you the feeling of or to start to feel "what is important" and see the difference between "real Life" and Dream. sorry that I can not say more precise but this did it open in me...if I feel I get more to say, I try again . Thank you for sharing this.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Gee IA..

I dont value my experiences as much as I should so I sometimes miss gems hidden in them. Nothing is just an oddity.
    I will think hard and feel gently on it until I understand.

I am thinking to myself, it helps to write..
    I have long believed that dreams are important, because to be honest I dont have good enough intuition, dreams are the only place I can find guidance. I am never magical enough in waking life, dreams are often overflowing with magic.. and I need magic in my life.
    I also have seen that waking life is no different from a dream. If your reality is open to signs and omens then for me they are written in dream symbology (Such as the time I hit and killed an owl with my car, then almost hit another a few days after. I never saw an owl, and never hit an animal before. When I interpreted the event as a dream it explained the present and predicted the future).

But, why do I seek magic in dreams? Am I too afraid to fully realize it in 'real life'? Am I lazy?
    And how far can someone go simply amassing hundreds of pages of dreams and visions? Is it wise to spend all of your time recording dreams and neglecting to dig for the gleaming gem seeds within the dreams. Those seeds are hidden to make them precious. They are precious so the gardener will cherish and love them as he plants them in 'real life'. His love continues as he protects and nurtures them as they grow and branch into things magnificent.

I finally understand what those reoccurring precious stone dreams are about. Are they gems hidden in dreams, or are they gems hidden in 'real life'? Does it matter? If dreams and 'reality' are one then there are gem seeds in both. Find them grow them into the real treasure.

I came back to get the exact quote..
    "YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

I read it when scrolling through these dreams. Im having big thoughts, it made me think. It is why I am given just about anything I wish for, its why I have so many talents that I dont know what I am 'suppose' to do in life. Its why I am presented with so many lifelines that I freeze because theres so many choices. It is all because I HAVE NO FATE. I am meant to choose from infinite possibility.

This is one precious gem.

Blog Entries

Yep.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Maybe wont like this..
    (older to newer)
    3-16-15
    I was on a big galleon, no crew, it was being pulled through tropical waters by a smaller but much faster ship. The captain of the small ship ordered over 1000 knots (ridiculous, 8 knots is good). It was fairly pleasant, cuz water is nice.

The next one some might call it a nightmare. Normally I dont have them without good reason. I didnt watch any horror movies or anything. So very odd.
    On the streets people were blowing up from the inside. One corpse I looked at was laying in a fountain, its guts exploded out the back end, leaving a husk. Two people came out of a door leading underground. One was in a wheel chair. The other.. had a jar for a head with brain, eyes etc in it, and normalish body. Jarhead dragged the corpse underground. The underground there was corridors full of what seemed to be surgical monstrosities. They were bad enough that my vision switched to infra-vision or something similar. But even their outline was too horrible to me and i kept looking away. (I should be better about that, I used to imagine having a terribly mutated friend so if I ever saw someone who looked like that I wouldn't freak out.) Jarhead or the one in the chair says "Oh look its Rumbleface". Who is named such because her head is in her chest and stomach in her mouth.. when hungry stomachs rumble, also no arms. Visually everything was horrible, but I thought everyone was not bad, though I felt bad for them for being addicted to mutilating each-other or whatever was going on. I woke up feeling very sick (the feeling didnt really go away) but I decided change is not comfortable.
    3-18-15
    Im driving along Lynn canal (local fjord). Ultra high tide (high tide means life, energy, and emotion to me). Theres people swimming in the canal. There is a scuba diver pulling a snorkeler. I am amazed by how fast the scuba diver is swimming. (I am a free-diver IRL- I may be the snorkeler).

A cab driver gives me a ride. I dont tell him where to go. He drives me to a mall (im disinterested). He impatiently demands payment. He wants me to give me $20 for a $10 fare. I give 18 "This is more than you deserve" (im a bit annoyed at his attitude). I tell him he would get payed more from people if he was nicer. He comes in close to whisper "You arent going to vote for the president again are you?" (I metaphysically voted for him) I say "Hell no." then I think about how hes not completely evil like some earlier presidents.. "or...I mean... maybe..yes". He goes on to tell me about Obamas wrong doings. How a woman died in his office and everyone in his administration pretends her rotting corpse was not there in the room (not that evil for a US president). His workers are worked beyond all health consideration. I see them sitting at phones, their feet swollen 6x normal size from sitting so long. Some had what looked like skin infections or fungus. Some looked like they had very bad staph infections.
    The next scene we were rising up against president Obamas administration. The presidents monsters charged out of a dark subway tunnel.
    One was a snake made of skulls. It moved unnaturally fast. The skulls were connected by intertwining their flat tentacle dreadlocks. The skulls screamed at eachother as they traveled down the tunnel creating a deadly amplified sonar that echoed down their center. The sound was so terrible that it was muted for me. (Just like how the dream before that was too horrible for me to see)
    skullsnake.jpgI thought it was a terrible creature but also somehow really cool. My friend had a dream about ringworms. I said "oh! I had a dream about worms too!" but when I told her she had a panic attack...

I dont have reoccurring dreams because I am pretty good at giving dreams attention. So I was surprised at these two. I expected the next to do with speaking.. "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". However, I instead had a dream about being torn apart and eaten, but the pain I felt was muted (3-20). - Hmmmm... 'feel no evil'?

3-21-14
    Dreamed about wanting to create a stained glass mosaic about giving up self for God unity during life. The other side of the church was a mosaic done by my dads GF/wife about being human then unifying with God only at death. I wanted to give up my self for the comfort of being with God.

The next part was kinda bad, like the rest, but I think I understand it.

I think the towing thing may have been a reference to a friend.
    I normally only have these dreams from there being a particularly nasty creature nearby.
    I am at a bit of a loss to any other meanings except I have lately been grateful for my horrible experiences because of the priceless insights I gained (horrible twisted hell denizens are people too). Could be these dreams tell me I am at my pain and horror limit? I've certainly had worse imo.

The dreams somehow made me feel pretty gross. But not unbearably gross.

If you have insight, im interested.

Hi mystyx,
    When I read your Dreams, I get the feeling of illusions and fantasies mixed out of fear. You seam to "battle" what is real and what is not, but are not yet there to feel comfortable in your own beliefs.
    When you are ready or done or what ever you want to use, when you have gained such a "feeling" of your own what to Believe and how to live, when you are there you really will know. To give up something for someone is not real....there is not such a thing...when you have lived multiple lives you start to know how and who you are....and that sertainty will help you to walk that path what is more right for you, what leads to happiness or what ever you feel you want to have in your Life....sertainty of what you do not what in your Life will help trememdously to know what you want , and to come to this conclusion is to dare to live and try with try and error for knowledge....and the rest is evolution.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    When you are ready or done or what ever you want to use, when you have gained such a "feeling" of your own what to Believe and how to live, when you are there you really will know. To give up something for someone is not real....there is not such a thing...when you have lived multiple lives you start to know how and who you are....and that sertainty will help you to walk that path what is more right for you, what leads to happiness or what ever you feel you want to have in your Life....sertainty of what you do not what in your Life will help trememdously to know what you want , and to come to this conclusion is to dare to live and try with try and error for knowledge....and the rest is evolution.

Love
    ia
    I feel like gagging at the thought of living more lives. I barely survived feeling the fatigue and anger of living this many. It is only through deliberate self delusion that I have become "interested" in life so I can continue till I die. Selena, God, and the Crystal Children all are willing to take in my worn out soul. And it sound really really good.
    I am pretty sure that soul fatigue like mine can only come from having lived for too long. Those lives havent shown me that I am this or that, It has shown me that there is no 'me'.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi mystyx,
    When I read your Dreams, I get the feeling of illusions and fantasies mixed out of fear. You seam to "battle" what is real and what is not, but are not yet there to feel comfortable in your own beliefs.
    I dont have any beliefs anymore. I dont have the mental capacity for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    I feel like gagging at the thought of living more lives. I barely survived feeling the fatigue and anger of living this many. It is only through deliberate self delusion that I have become "interested" in life so I can continue till I die. Selena, God, and the Crystal Children all are willing to take in my worn out soul. And it sound really really good.
    I am pretty sure that soul fatigue like mine can only come from having lived for too long. Those lives havent shown me that I am this or that, It has shown me that there is no 'me'.

I dont have any beliefs anymore. I dont have the mental capacity for them.
    I Think you do Believe and have illusions it is why you feel soul fattigue. I have body fattigue, and that is normal. If you understand it in right way, as I have tried to tell about the Life above the divider-line...it is all there but in a loving, kindness, calm, happy way....all the negative feelings what are draining is overcome and you can not enter to the real Life Before you have totally understood about LOVE. And to want to become ONE. It is not draining at all, it is the opposite totally. I lack Words to tell, but as long as you feel soul fattigue you have much to understand still.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce