Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Employing psychic powers for political purpose

Blog Entries

Employing psychic powers for political purpose

China put down a lunar rover on the Moon Dec 15, 13. This did not sit well with me. China does not play well with others. See: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...na-sea-chicken

It is not reasonable that China would plant a flag on the Moon and declare sovereignty thereof, (in spite of it’s commitment as declared by international agreement to the contrary); but China is not reasonable.

I have long had a time-to-go-sleep meditation that helps drown out the day’s concerns so sleep overtakes disturbing, chattering thoughts and I’ll drift off. For quite a while my contemplation has centered on the Mars rover/lab Curiosity. Fascination has been the key. Imagining that I am with Curiosity keeps me focused and entertained.

And then, China put down the ‘Jade Rabbit’ lunar rover and I was repulsed by the thought. Call me a Sinophobe and that’s pretty accurate.

So, I started hurling lunar rocks at it; tried nudging a neighboring asteroid into impacting the vicinity of the lunar rover so as to cover its solar panels with dust. I was diligent in this practice. Besides, it worked as well as any to help me drift off to sleep.

Majick all too often backfires on me and so it worked out that the putative debilitating asteroid was actually on course for Mars - or close to it. Yikes!

But I only learned yesterday that ‘Jade Rabbit’ was silent. It seems the problem was the solar panels wouldn’t close over the rover at night as they should, and the electronics of the rover were destroyed by the cold. Bye-bye, Rabbit!

I bet I’m not the only one troubled by China’s exploration of the moon. How many millions of us even secretly desired failure for this attempt?

I can’t be blamed and I can’t take the credit. C'est la vie.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 1st February 2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Re: Employing psychic powers for political purpose

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    but China is not reasonable.
    ... neither is the US nor any other global power

I think they have a right to explore, if it is peaceful (but I'm naive )

please remember that China (as well as Syria, Iran, or any other future war target ...) so far did not start any devastating wars or drone killings all over the world for domination ... the West, esp. the US and NATO did ... and does

I'm therefore equally worried about the West exploring space (for military reasons).

Well, and all these skirmishes in the air or on sea... military power games and tensions are going on for years, also between other powers, it is never reported about by our compliant mainstream media, maybe in this case it is even good because people should not be too much worried about these things

Moreover, the online mag you linked to seems to be a bit biased and lopsidedly pro-US-(government/military) to me

But I also agree, China's regime is certainly among the more frightening in the world (North Korea, just in XXL) as well as their military ambitions and their propaganda machine, too

Btw but still on-topic, have you heard about this poster on an exhibition about the Jade Rabbit? It seems no fake, it's from last December .... I admit that's a little frightening indeed, too, if it was meant as a message (and not an accident as claimed)....

http://io9.com/chinese-rover-diorama...ked-1484932947

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I may be blind but I didn't see what you're showing. What exactly was the message, or accident, or what?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Just click on the article link above the picture, it explains everything.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

The topic, I hoped, would beg the question: Should we use psychic powers to influence geo-politics? I hoped we would receive some comments of that nature.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I don't know what the answer is. That's because we all think that our position is the "right" one yet we all have different ideas on the subject. So the question is, let's suppose I became suddenly *wise*- so much that I'd figure out what the 'right' solutions for our world (not just my country, but you gotta start somewhere) are, would this wisdom preclude me from interfering with humanity's progression? I don't know; to me, it's a conundrum.

Blog Entries

Yes, CFT. That is certainly a philosophical take and I agree, at that level. But on a practical scale, it is plainly obvious where egregious wrongs are being perpetrated on innocent people. IF we were able, we should have no problem taking in hand such atrocities as Sudan, Rwanda, and yes, Russia and China (Tibet) and so many others for humanitarian wrongs.

Well, that's my angle anyway. The problem obviously, were enough people to take a up mission to right this or that; would it be possible?

[Just thought of a messier problem, say, the Taliban in Afghanistan. This, imo, is abuse on women in the name of an ideology and that complicates things. In this case MY ideology (in my own mind) ♥♥♥♥♥s the Taliban's. But that is a judgment call I guess. Whether or not it is contrary to the hopes of a future of peace and good will.]
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Ok, in the case of egregious abuse, I would definitely try to intercede. I figure if it's somehow for the greater good in a way I can't fathom, then I figure my attempts at interfference probably won't work.

Blog Entries

I've been actively using whatever means available, psychic and otherwise, to try to stop Australia's Prime Minister from doing damage that cannot be undone (destroying parts of the Great Barrier Reef, de-listing world heritage forests, allowing shipping in protected seas, plus tearing apart most of Australia's social infrastructure). I have no ethical or moral problems with doing this. I don't want to live in the world that will be created by his government's actions, therefore, I will do whatever I must to remove him from power before he can do lasting and permanent damage (fortunately, our political system allows for the removal of a sitting Prime Minister under certain circumstances). And if the tens of thousands of us who are deeply concerned about him succeed by whatever means, I will cheer, and not feel one ounce or guilt or shame nor expect any kind of "karmic retribution". This is MY REALITY, and I have every right to change it or attempt to change it by whatever means are available to me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I've actually been following Australia's swing to the Right. It's a shame - blockade the boat people, trash the carbon emission agreement - free enterprise, like the Wild West, is a free-for-all.

I'm concerned as well, Butterfly. The pendulum is volatile at this point in history. It is very polarized pitting the progressives against conservative traditionalists. The middle ground is disappearing altogether. The U.S. is so visible internationally we're taking a lot of heat, but Australia is in much the same trouble.

There are undeniable fissures running throughout the world and their only intensifying.

I would take up psychic arms with you.
    - E Hubbard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast