Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gary, Indiana Demons Excorsism (for real)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Gary, Indiana Demons Excorsism (for real)

As I've come to understand all this stuff, which is to say I understand very little, it's sort of like cooking. Once all the ingredients are there and under favorable conditions, you might get something interesting--or nothing at all. Some wickedly haunted houses can be rendered benign by virtue of the owners thoughts and general attitude towards life and others. Fill a house with love and it pretty much won't matter how much evil has gone down there, you won't find nearly the level of issues.

But again, I understand very little.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I'll totally second that Soul.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

There are some inconsistencies in this story. First of all, no priest is going to tell the person to look up the name of a demon on the internet. That is absurd. I cannot believe that he would know so little about the Rite of Exorcism that he would suggest that, but that is what he said.

Secondly, if the kid could walk up the wall, why did he need to hold on to grandma? If the demon had enough power to have the kid do that, surely it could have had the kid do it independently.

Third, so the guy from Ghost Adv. buys the house within 24 hours. I am sure he had the money, but a house does not simply close and finalize w/in 24 hours. He had to have known this was coming out ahead of time.

Granted, there certainly is substantial documentation from professionals and that is what makes it so odd. Otherwise I would dismiss this as a total hoax.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the late reply. Yup the friend just happened to want to go there. I never met him in real life, but he is actually coming to Hawaii this month so that I will now meet him : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2