Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gary, Indiana Demons Excorsism (for real)

Blog Entries

Gary, Indiana Demons Excorsism (for real)

I don't know folks. Check this out:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...mmons/4892553/
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: Gary, Indiana Demons Excorsism (for real)

Bookmarked for later.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Excellent article, though clearly a tough topic. It's rare to see something covered so well outside dedicated, paranormal outlets.

Reading stories like this always makes me wonder about the back story. Why no problems with other renters? Why such a sudden surge of activity?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Yeah, Soul. This one got my attention coming from a main-stream rag - IndiStar - and documented by legitimate agencies and their people. Kinda' puts the nail in the coffin. How can I argue with this report? As you said, there is a difference between paranormal reports in paranormal web-sites and supposedly unbiased journalism.

Holy Moly!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I find it very interesting that many stories like this show considerable overlap in the progression of events. I've never posted my complete haunting account here on AD, but my son, who was four at the time, was the first to hear footsteps coming up the stairs in the middle in the night. Rather than flies trying to get in the house, we had birds. Birds would dive bomb our place daily. They came in through the chimney, outside air vents, anywhere they could. I was guiding live birds out of the house almost daily, and picking up dead birds in the basement often as well. In the movie The Conjuring (based on true story) there's mention of similar activity. Who knows?

What I do know is that the malevolent spirit that made life very difficult for months was clearly intent on taking me over. And it's with a lot of humility and thanks I can say it did not succeed.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I don't know if that's inspiring or troubling :laugh:. I wouldn't think that birds could be the agent of a malevolent entity!? Saint Francis, for example, rather liked the feathered friends. Then again, I can sense your bother and compassion for the creatures being where they shouldn't be - in your house. It stresses me when a bird gets in the house. Like a panic to get it out where it should be.

On that reason I can see, but it does trouble me symbolically.

Then again, I may be wrong on that. Crows and gulls attacked the Pope's doves. Boooo.
    - E Hubbard

Hi eyeoneblack,

Sometimes I don't word things well. I didn't mean to suggest that the birds had anything to do with the demonic influx, only that when the haunting was ramping up, the birds just came at the place. I suspect they are terribly sensitive to vibrational qualities in ways we may not be, and something about the change in the house simply caused them to steer into the place. Not sure. In this Gary, IN story, flies kept trying to get in, but that's likely because they were onto the decay mojo coming from the evil spirits there.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I see and agree. It is not uncommon for flies to look for warmer conditions when cold weather sets in, but December in Indiana is a little late for that. Flies are also associated with the God Mercury (I think). They are not wholesome and I can certainly understand their association with the underworld!
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

A friend of mine from another forum had gone to the actual house today. He got no vibes from it. They suggest the kids pulled off some kind of poltergeist.

Blog Entries

I think it was not the house, but the tenant the nasties were attracted to. That's the impression I got. Whatever, at this point they were successfully exorcized - or so it goes.

Odd you would have a friend in the area
    - E Hubbard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast