As was suggested by Robert in the Kundalini program I started, I ordered this CD set to help with meditation, and perhaps even become more consistent and confident with having OBEs.

I have read through some other posts where folks have discussed using this set with varied success, as well as the Gateway CDs.

For those that use consistently, or have had some success with it, how do you suggest using a set of Hemi-Sync CDs like this?

I practice meditation usually in the typical cross legged position sitting on a cushion or my couch. When doing energy work I usually sit with on a couch with my feet on a pillow.

I noticed people use these often before sleep but is this the ideal way? Have folks tried using them while in a sitting meditation position or is laying down better?

At some point in my life I'd like to try one of their live programs, but for now thats way too cost prohibitive for me.

Forgive this newbie question! I'm a bit OCD before I started something. I like to be clear in my mind before diving in. Maybe I should be more experimental with it, but I like tapping into everyone's collective knowledge and experience.