Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time by PleaseJustListen

Re: Time by PleaseJustListen

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    Through various techniques, these alternate timelines can be explored. The field of all timelines is sometimes referred to as hyperspace.

Its not clear to me how consciousness 'chooses' when and how to sample the multiverse. Though most humanoids here seem to simply plod along in a more or less linear trail, I'm quite sure that jumps are possible. More than once I have 'skipped' to an alternate reality (and not always returned).
    What techniques ?

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgia View Post
    What techniques ?
    Basically any OBE technique will work, you just need to learn to set your destination rather than just end up wherever you are taken.

There is also way to do shared dreaming, they have contacted me this way so I don't know how to initiate this.

Any remote viewing type technique that allows for time travel will also work. Basically you need to travel (back) to a choice point and go forward along another choice. The extra push to go another way is the same as how one travels during an OBE.

Dimensional doorway or portals can be set up between alternate timelines.

If your over-soul is aware of the other timelines, you can visit with it or just rummage around in its 'memory'.

Depending on the capabilities of your guides, you might be able to ask them.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Basically any OBE technique will work, you just need to learn to set your destination rather than just end up wherever you are taken.
    Yes, this. The trick (for me) is to be able to get a feel for a specific time and place, as far as moving around in time goes. I can get to where I can perceive a great deal about an era or an event. Often, I'll later find documentary evidence (sometimes only fragmentary, but that's the nature of historical documentation sometimes). I get a kind of picture in my mind of where I want to go and what I want to see, and then, I just see it. (I don't actually do a full-on OBE because I can split awareness quite easily and naturally, but that's not a common thing, from what I understand.)

Basically you need to travel (back) to a choice point and go forward along another choice. The extra push to go another way is the same as how one travels during an OBE.
    Again, yes. You articulated something that I couldn't have. But, yes, that's how it is. You find a point and follow a different stream. And in true geometric fashion, there are an infinite number of points in any given timeline, and while not all of them have an infinite number of alternate streams, when you consider the infinite number of points, well...

Dimensional doorway or portals can be set up between alternate timelines.
    This, I haven't tried, at least, not consciously. Sometimes when I'm working with a particular period of history (as an historian, not for any mystical purpose) I do kind of create a sort of... link to it, so I can refer to it as necessary. Sometimes those links remain indefinitely for me, and sometimes I close them or let them fade out. So I guess what you're describing is pretty much what I do. Interesting. And good to see it in a sort of... workable metaphor.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

4. Re: Time by PleaseJustListen

wstein I seem to have a problem with OBE's it seems that whenever I try it's like all the sudden I'm doing something else. Almost impossible to explain. Any chance you've been through this and could help?

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseJustListen View Post
    wstein I seem to have a problem with OBE's it seems that whenever I try it's like all the sudden I'm doing something else. Almost impossible to explain. Any chance you've been through this and could help?
    Can you be more specific about 'doing something else'? Are you getting distracted by something in the physical world? Do you find yourself thinking about something else? Are you ending up somewhere unknown?
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

6. Re: Time by PleaseJustListen

Oh gosh. Forgot I posted this. Um. It's like all the sudden something comes up and I either fell asleep or I am just. POP doing something else. (No missing time) Just doing something else.