(I wasn't really sure where to put this so sorry if it's under the wrong category- i couldn't find one on crystals)

I'm not sure if this question sounds ridiculous or perfectly plausable, but I'm definitely curious. I've been looking for crystals since I hear they can help with phychic health and turn negative energy into positive energy. Yesterday by luck, a friend of mine told me that someone at his work left a necklace with a crystal on the end (apparently they were leaving work and forgot it there) so he took it with him and gave it to me. It's a small clear somewhat see-through crystal on the end with a point (I hear pointed-end crystals direct energy in the direction of the point.) I accepted it and put it in my pocket until I got home.

The next day (today) I was going about my business feeling fine when I decided, since i have a pocket, I could put my new necklace crystal in my pocket in the hopes of improving my day. Curious, I took the point of the crystal and pointed it toward my chest [heart chakra], and it felt funny (almost ticklish.) Amused, I moved the crystal and started moving it slowly back and forth pointed toward my wrist and arm, getting a similar yet oddly not-as-powerful ticklish feeling from it. I blew it off as something in my head that I was imagining and put the crystal in my pocket.

As the day progressed, I started feeling nauseated. I looked at the time (12:30ish) and realized I hadn't eaten anything, and my nausea was growing so I quickly took some peanuts and ate them in the hopes of subsiding my nausea enough to eat a full meal. I found it pretty odd that the peanuts hardly helped me (and gave me indigestion to boot eve though I ate only about 3-5!) so I ran upstairs, got a bag, and layed down with the fan on and a wet washrag on my forehead. I didn't actually THINK i was going to throw up, but I was taking precautions. It subsided eventually and soon went away almost completely. Thinking I got away with it, I got up and went about my daily business again. It didn't take long for my nausea to come back, so i repeated the process. Feeling nervous that it'll only get worse from here, I took two pills for indigestion and made myself a cup of chicken broth and poured a small cup of cold soda. The chicken broth helped a lot, and I sipped my soda although it didn't help as much for some reason. After that, it took longer for the nausea to come back, yet it did eventually get there.

It's 5:30 now and the only thing I've eaten is a few peanuts and a bite or two of Laffy Taffy, yet I don't feel hungry nor do i feel the source of my nausea is hunger? While laying down in bed, feeling annoyed at this, I suddenly remembered some people are sensitive to crystals and it can make them sick. I panicked a litle too much, grabbed the crystal from my pocket, and put it a good length away from me in my room with the crystal point pointing in another direction. I still feel sick, pretty much nothing changed after taking it from my pocket.

Is it possible that this was the crystal or am I overthinking things? I don't know much about crystals, so I have no idea about any of this. Sorry if this is a stupid question- but I wanted to cover all my bases for the future. Thanks

Edit: By the way, the crystal is definitely a real one, not a fake one. My stomach keeps making upset gurgling sounds, I think that means it's probably nothing to do with the crystal. It's probably just my stomach or something...