Thread: Success Stories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Success Stories

I completely agree, aspects of the ego continue to grow like a forest, its recognising something new has grown that is not part of the pure you the 1% that is unconditioned if you will. This is where I think Eckhart T struck gold in his work as if you can be fully present realising that you are not your physical body, you are not the mind or ego, but you are a complex multi dimensional, interpenetrating, energetic being your then capable to observe from presence the other 99%, not suppressing it but letting it flow through you with detached interest. This is coupled fantastically with your energy work as becoming sensitive enough to feel the energy connections and energies not of your true self helps. When you mention that you have wallowed in the programming, I think this is a good thing because, "if you can't see the dirt how can you clean it up", of course dirt will continue to accumulate but so long as you can see it you can deal with it in time.

This IS a difficult topic to discuss and this is probably not to place to do it, I wanted to mention it with regards to this program though because in my experience the more that I have dismantled these onion layers, cut the energetic ties/cords, harvested my forest, however you would like to put it, the more progress I have made with energy work, altered state work, personal development and the more experiences that have occurred which I would never have considered reality.

I'm up to rk_s08 on the program now and finding that I am doing really well with the advanced energy stimulation methods. I have not allocated a long session as of yet though which I will hopefully try and do this week sometime when I have the house to myself.

There was one energy work method that I have been using for some time now and i'm not sure if you have it later in your program but i would like to share in any case as I have found it very good for helping control energy. If it is a pre-existing method please let me know. Its similar to the plank and twin tubes methods but what I do is I make energy balls (they can be any colour you want or just white is good) and they are about 50 cm in diameter and I start one rolling but outside of the extents of the inner or outer aura as you will, and using the body awareness tactile imaging methods you sense that area in the auric field that is being stimulated. Its great as you end up with 4 different energy balls swirling around you like the electrons of an atom at various angles. As with the other methods you can then stimulate/sense further and further out at will by just increasing the radius of these balls from your body. Anyway someone give it a try and see if they like it.

Hahah, as for the popcorn.. thats a whole other conversation..

Cheers.
    Infinite.

Re: Success Stories

Good method. I just tried it. Very interesting effects.

I've done similar things, like a mini plank around say my head, but not quite as you describe. The rolling ball action works very well and feels natural.

if you look at how the brain works, it functions 99% of automatic with 'sub routines' performing all the necessary functions, from cellular repair to heart beat and temperature regulation. The brain tries to make as many things automatic (habits and muscle memory) as possible to free up CPU and RAM for consciousness and thinking. This appears to flow into the outer world as well. If you look at the world, 99% of the people in it are like zombies running on automatic, while only a small percentage of humans actually think outside of the created reality we call 'normal life'. The saying 'as above, so below' relates here. 'As without, so without'. This fits in with the purpose of life, which of course is 'evolution'. Its almost like humanity is a single entity, and it can be related to how the body and mind and brain work together.

robert