Thread: Question about New Dawn article

Question about New Dawn article

Hello Robert,

I read your New Dawn article on the afterlife and found it very interesting. I know you're familiar with Thomas Campbell and MBT, and I'm curious about how some of your experiences relate. For example, TC states that when we are able to communicate with deceased relatives it is not really them, it's just a copy of them, and the free will is not there. When you describe the experience with your mom on the English seaside, and you being able to visit her etc., was this a copy of her or was it the actual person, free and all?

Also have you had experiences that you will be describing in the future about what happens once the current life is processed and we move on to more meaningful afterlife experiences, or is this beyond what we can really see and interpret as we are right now.

Thanks

[Mod note: A copy of this question, open for general discussion, is here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...w-Dawn-article ]
    Last edited by Kruben; 14th February 2014 at 09:46 PM.

Re: Question about New Dawn article

All spirits are copies of the originals, as the originals are deceased.

The essence energy of people is all that survives, what we call a spirit.

Tom is right in the sense that when we communicate with x human spirits, something is missing. This, I think, is caused partly by the lack of processing hardware *human brains* and partly because of the fragmentation that occurs in the afterlife. The mind split effect applies here and seems to be universal, where deceased people separate into multiple aspects during the afterlife. This seems to facilitate the life processing in the afterlife.

The most 'true to original' aspect of spirit is only usually found (with the average person after death) in the first few days (up to a few weeks only) after death. This is also the most common time for spiritual phenomena involving recently deceased. This is also a very difficult time for everyone concerned, grief and separation, including for the new spirit. So it is a difficult time to study.

The most 'with it and real' experience I had with my mother happened a few weeks after her passing.

So it is reasonable to suggest that the death and afterlife experience is variable according to the individual at the time, and that fragmentation occurs at some point after the death event.

The exceptions to this involve people of higher spiritual development. This would include people that have meditated a lot during life, as meditation allows life to be processed before the death event. A Buddhist monk, for example, with a lifetime of meditating and spiritual practice (or any similar discipline) would likely have little to no 'baggage' to process after death.

This leads us to incarnation and reincarnation questions and possibilities. And that the reincarnation process would also likely be hugely variable in nature, depending upon spiritual development at the time of death.

Once a person (spirit) reaches a higher enough level of 'solidity' through multiple reincarnations, more choices appear in the afterlife. The path of the masters. The angelic path. And etcetera...

I say the above because it is obvious to me that spirits work their way through the animal kingdom before becoming human. For example, cats and dogs and horses and probably all living beings astral project and have an afterlife experience. The similarities are too strong to ignore. And this points directly to the purpose of life being 'evolution'...which appears to be an infinite path.

food for thought....

robert

That's very interesting, and thank you for the response. This is something that must be very difficult for us to completely understand from our current perspective. These aspects that result from the mind-splits, are these in and of themselves conscious beings? Do they eventually merge back with each other as the spirit evolves? I guess it's difficult for me to understand how our awareness/consciousness fragments, it would seem as if there would still be one primary consciousness, and if so is it aware of these other aspects of itself? For example, when you mention that the spirit reaches a certain level of solidity, at this point would it recall past lives and all the different aspects?

Also even if we start to forget our past life, do we even remain aware during the afterlife experience before we reincarnate again?

I vaguely recall reading one of Robert Monroe's books where he was out of body and he was helping himself (group soul?) collect aspects of himself. I was having difficulty wrapping my brain around that, and I guess I still am today..

So, was the original question answered? I'm still confused. Does the consciousness' sense of self continue in the reflected copy in the afterlife as an independent free thinking being, but just at a different level until it chooses to move on to the next life path?

Sorry for the confusion....

If you and I skype video chat, you are talking to a digital copy of me projected from great distance.

A spirit manifesting here in the earth plane is a bit like this. But, further to that, due to the mind split effect and the nature of the afterlife, the fragmentation that occurs can give the impression that the spirit you are communicating with is not the same deceased person you intend to communicate with.

It can often be like you are communicating with a person that is half asleep. I mean, sometimes when i first wake up in the morning i can barely remember my name and where I live and even what time period I am in. Spirits are often like this, like they are half asleep and half dreaming, giving rise to much confusion. Exceptions do happen but they are rare in my experience. Most real communications seem to involve symbols and metaphors and cryptic messages.

I think that accurate spirit communication in the sense of a person being himself or herself and recognizable as such can only really take place in the early days after death, from a few days to a few weeks.

And yes, i will explain more about the afterlife process as I experience more.

robert