Thread: How much energy work is enough?

How much energy work is enough?

Hey everyone. I'd like to start doing NEW seriously but I have one interrogation. How much daily energy work is enough? I see some people here doing almost two hours daily, and frankly I don't think I have that much time to put into this.

Currently most of my days consist of work, school, gym, studying and a short meditation session before bed or in the morning. I'd like to add energy work to that, but do you think 20 or 30 minutes daily is enough for a beginner?

Let me know!

Blog Entries

Re: How much energy work is enough?

This is like asking "how much exercise is enough"? Ideally, as much as you can do. In practical terms, most people can't devote hours a day to exercise, whether physical or otherwise. Energy work is no different.

Yes, 20-30 minutes is fine for a beginner. When you add in your meditation, it's a perfectly sensible approach, and you shouldn't have too much trouble with finding the time for it.

I often meditate in bed as I fall asleep. It's usually a short session, but it can be highly productive and lead to vivid and expressive dreams. I also often do energy work as I lie in bed, or as I sit working at my computer. Once you've practiced it a while, you can do it anywhere, because it doesn't require your full concentration any more.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

there's also a thread called meditation "doing it right from the start" , not sure who wrote it though?

Bf ~ would you happen to know of it off handedly?

no, sorry that was an entry in your blog.

Thanks. I've been meditating daily for almost a year now, but I do short 15 mins sessions. I'll add a daily session of about 20mins of energy work to that. Thanks again