(My apologizes for the duplicate post - I just posted this in Robert's forum, but I'm not sure if this is a more appropriate place...)

I've been experiencing what I think is Kundalini energy for about a year. It started completely by surprise during meditation, where I would get rocking/bobbing and then urges to move or stretch into positions. I just went with it, and would get intense heat starting in my feet and moving up to different parts of my body. Usually it settled in my solar plexus, but sometimes in my chest, eyes, thighs, or root chakra. Sometimes I get it up my spine, but not often. While my crown chakra has opened, I've never felt this energy in my head (other than eyes). Another symptom I always have once it starts coming on is a pumping/oscillating noise sound in my ears.

It's gotten to the point where I don't need to be in meditation for it to happen. Anytime I relax I can feel energy pumping/beating. Once it's going, I can lean forward, my ears will start making that sound, and the heat will quickly build up in my feet/root and move up. It usually settles in my stomach followed by a few moments of intense burning, and then stops. The whole process isn't more than a minute, I would guess.

I've read past posts about burning off blockages, but I do a fair amount of chakra work, NEW system, and I've had a ton of growth (emotional, spiritual, mental) over the past year. It doesn't feel like it's just the same block being worked time and time again. Does anyone have any insight as to what might be going on, or what I should be trying differently?