Thread: A bump from Kundalini

Blog Entries

A bump from Kundalini

(? should I, or not?) Yesterday morning I was viewing my Activity page and noticed CFT's dream journal on the list of places I'd been. Who could miss this? she had 633 posts and 33,333 replies. I pm'd her about the coincidence.

Only later did it dawn on me that the numbers weren't for her particular purpose, because I had discovered it so it must be for MY purpose. I was keeping an eye out for anything related to 7 3s and a 6. Found a hint in the Tibetan doc CF had posted. A curriculum of for a yogi lasted 3 yrs 3 mo's 3 weeks and 3 days. That's a lot of 3s.

But later on I realized I was having an extraordinary day. Gosh I felt good. A neighbor came to visit toward evening and I told him I couldn't really pay much attention to him as I was just enjoying myself so much. I guess I said some remarks that seemed to him threatening and he complained. Then I had to asked him what we were talking about. "Oh, yeah. I forgot".

I haven't felt such high energy for quite a while and I am convinced it was a bump, a resurge of Kundalini. I am possessed still today. What a wonderment!

[I did a little research and discovered that in medieval times the serpent (moon) at the base of the spine (the sleeping Kundalini) is represented as a 3-headed serpent. Whoa.)
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: A bump from Kundalini

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well guys, I'm still feelin' it. I'm feel like a different person, really. A little 'out of it', not paying much attention to outside world. I'm struggling to even type this.

Had a schedule Dr's appnt this morning. For years I have had high blood pressure - really high and the meds weren't doing much good. Today I can report it is well within the normal range. Go figure.

I'll keep you posted on further developments.

Richard

[Since this is a bit of a clinical record, I'll add that last night I suffered an intermittent bothersome headache. Headaches are rare for me, so I'll take note.] [I feel today like I've been on a long retreat consisting of many hours of meditation. In a zone of quiet.]
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 21st February 2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Daylight come and me wanna' go home.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Daylight come and me wanna' go home.
    I take it you're still mellow.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Mellow yellow. Sorry to know all things will pass.

I don't participate in the Kundalini thread because my experience has always been spontaneous. I've had three encounters in as many decades. I won't call it but, and only, what it is.

I'm not done yet.

[There is in tandem with Kundalini, or Shiva, a force known as Shatki (?) or a benevolence that shines on the faithful - a power of immortal grace. Receiving Shatki is an empowering of the self.

I should shut up....] But I posted it anyway.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 22nd February 2014 at 05:06 PM.
    - E Hubbard