Thread: Before the exit techniques

Before the exit techniques

Hi, I'm a beginner and I was windering how to do this because I was falling asleep the other day and heard this loud jet engine type humming as loud as could be and through my research found out what it was and would like to explore but it's like I always get to that point and come right back to consciousness. Idk how to get out and when I try to see I open my real eyes and ruin it. Very frustrating. Also when I'm just watching tv or relaxing I wobble back and forth and sometimes look over st my boyfriend and ask if I'm moving and he just looks at me like I'm nuts. What is that?

Blog Entries

Re: Exit Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleo View Post
    Hi, I'm a beginner and I was windering how to do this because I was falling asleep the other day and heard this loud jet engine type humming as loud as could be and through my research found out what it was and would like to explore but it's like I always get to that point and come right back to consciousness.
    Hi Ashleo. I copied and moved your question to another part of the forum, as it has many parts.
    The 'what it is' part of the question can be found here:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ous-Projection

To get to this point you usually have to get to a deep trance- there are ways to do this, usually relaxation and trance work, until you get to the mind awake body asleep state. Some people just meditate to get to this state, I usually combine strategies, doing physical relaxation practices, followed by meditative practices to relax the mind, and finishing with either trance visualizations or energy loosening exercises, and when I have exit symptoms then I go to the exit techniques illustrated in the post you initially wrote in.

Idk how to get out
    Try doing any of the techniques in the thread you posted in- that's the answer to 'that' question.
    and when I try to see I open my real eyes and ruin it. Very frustrating. Also when I'm just watching tv or relaxing I wobble back and forth and sometimes look over st my boyfriend and ask if I'm moving and he just looks at me like I'm nuts. What is that?
    That's your consciousness shifting between the wake state and the asleep state, and if you are in the right environment can be an exit symptom.
    There is no need to open your eyes, you do not need sight to do any of the techniques, and even if you do exit blind, vision will come to you automatically when you've successfully separated and are away from your body far enough.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wow thank you! This has really helped. Sometimes when I get the loud noises I feel like I can actually see through my eyes and I guess the sensation is just so strong that I actually open them though sometimes I do feel like my eyes are closed and I'm using them. I am kind of falling out if my body every time I go to even take a nap but it's doing by itself and when I try to control it I don't get too far. I can feel myself falling asleep and when I fall deeper my heart starts to race because I just want to go to sleep and not feel some of the advanced energies around me ya know. I want to explore them in my own time and I'm like not being allowed to do that?

Blog Entries

Re: Before the exit techniques

The 'opening eyes to see if they're already open' is a thing that happens to most of us, and you have to learn to not do it- it takes some time but you can do it.
    It is true that it's harder to induce a projection than to just let it happen when it wants to, it's just a matter of finding out what time it's apt to happen and finding a suitable place to practice- a place quiet and comfortable enough to be able to get to the right state but not so comfy that you can't help but fall asleep. A happy medium.

If I may make a suggestion re: the opening eyes. I have started using a sleep mask. There's no question whether or not my physical eyes are open-with the mask on, even if they were, I would be unable to see anything. I've found it helpful. I wear it when I go to sleep, of course, but also when I am meditating or attempting to project.

6. Re: Before the exit techniques

Hi i am a new here as well. I have been meditating for 4 years mainly for inner peace and to release. I weeks ago meditating 30 minutes into my meditation i get a strong jolt of electricity in my 3rd eye. I thought it was an interesting experience so I continued to meditate. About 5 minutes later i start to see a green colour, it swirls into a vortex and locks onto my 3rd eye on the inside and i am jolted again by electricity in the 3rd eye which travels down my body.

After that start hearing high frequency, sometimes up to 6 tones when i just become aware of it. Body started vibrating while meditating again.

Been having lucid dreams this last week.

When I try to consciously have the obe, i get to a stage where i have the vibration and hear the high frequency loudly.
    Last night felt like a popping sensation where feels like air is pulled out of my lungs and i am paralyzed. I try to relax and breath to continue, but my body is very tense.

Do you have any suggestions to how to relax the body and muscles after sleep paralysis, been trying to relax but cant seem to get past this stage. Feels like i am coiled and tense after the air goes out from popping sensation in that near sleep stage.
    I am doing this lying down as well.

Blog Entries

Re: Before the exit techniques

You might want to move to a non-body relaxation exercise- like breathing with colors or doing trance visualizations (going down steps, traveling on a boat on still water, or a hot air balloon- the reason being that if you have gotten to the point in the trance in which you are dissociated from your body (which feels like paralysis) you do not want to bring your attention to the body- what you want to do is relax and dissociate from it even more (which is why active listening and observing is so helpful) until you feel you can attempt an exit technique. Then you go for it.