Ok so I've posted on here before about this but I think I finally understand what is happening. I find it very hard to get into a deep enough trance to hear any exit noises if I am just sitting down during the day trying to practice projecting, but I have become quite good at getting relaxed enough in the morning to lay right back down after my husband leaves for work and get so deeply relaxed that I hear the loud high pitched jet engine like buzzing and I'm finally not afraid of it anymore so I just lean up when I hear it and everything is kind of outlined and I can't really see but quite quickly I open my astral eyes I guess you would call it and I'm right there in my room looking at myself sleeping and I walk around and examine my surroundings to make sure it's not a dream and right when I'm confident that it's "real" then something always happens that let's me know it's just a very lucid dream pretending to be a projection! Like I will fly up and feel the wind and see the sunlight and it's beautiful but when I come down its all of a sudden night time and there are things around me that let me know it's not real. I'm getting very frustrated with this because I feel I am ready to project into the real world lol. I was fine with manipulating my dreams for a while and all but now it's getting old. Can someone please help me figure this out? !