Thread: question

question

For manifeatation, changing beliefs, I have recently tried using commands but am not totally confident in my sucess because I am unsure if
    It is a valid method. So, I have been telling my subconcious mind to delete various beleiefs and to replace them with others, which is all not done in a trance. Usually this command/process consists of a short sentence, which i follow with a single statement or 2 of the new belief.

Has anyone experimented with anything similar, and if so, are there any reccomendations about how I may do things more effectively, or if it is sufficiant?
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

Re: question

I'm afraid your spinning your wheels, Josh. The subconscious (for some reason) does not understand No and Yes. They both translate as Yes - it skips negatives. For example; when a child is leaving to go out and play, the parent may say: Don't get hurt, or, stay safe. The latter was always my words. To say 'don't get hurt', the mind receives the word 'hurt' without the don't. But to say 'stay safe', the brain records safe.
    Stay with the positives. Also, trance should not be too difficult for you at this point. It does take some practice, but I believe that state of consciousness is mandatory in trying inner work.

Just my thoughts.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I think the thing with negatives is that the subconscious mind works on images and symbols, like in a dream. If I say, "Don't think of an elephant" what do you immediately think of? Or "Isn't this a lovely teacup? Pity it's filled with manure..." Did you see a cup of manure at first? I'm betting you saw a pretty teacup (however you envision such a thing), empty or even with tea in it, and only later went back and adjusted for the rest of the information. So when you say "don't get hurt" you've put the image of "getting hurt" in the mind of the listener (or yourself). Just like "don't think of an elephant" puts an elephant in your mind.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Yaaah
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard