Thread: Vibrations

Vibrations

Ok lets make it short and quick..whenever i try to ap i don't get vibrations at all unless i collect energy , when aping through ld i get violently strong vibrations..problem: manual vibrations not automatic.
    PS: all my chakras are open except the sacral

Re: Vibrations

A different chakra configuration and state of being is involved with Lucid Dreaming, and with conscious exit OBE. This is likely what is causing the strong vibrations.

Doing more work on your base chakra may help.

The strong vibrations are a good sign and i suggest you keep doing what is causing them. This will help to develop your OBE ability.

robert

Dear robert , thank you for you response. as soon as i read the part where you said that i should do whatever makes these vibrations i remembered one thing that i do when i become hopeless during ap practice. i dont really what is that thing but ive doing it since i was a child , its like contracting something in my body like veins , lowering blood circulations or smth idk ; that makes me slightly high. it brings the vibrations up , are you familiar of what im talking or ever experienced something like that?

I know what you mean...its hard to describe.

The general rule is 'what works...works'

peace, robert