I have been working through the kundalini program for a few weeks now, trying to put time into developing my energy body, relaxation and meditation.
I had one experience while fasting I wanted to share. and possibly get more insight on.
I had awoken in the early pre-dawn time to do meditation and other practices.
After returning to sleep, I awoke with my mind fully awake and conscious, while my body was asleep.
Something was happening to me.
Intense waves of energy were pulsating throughout my body. I saw light surrounding me, and felt many many hands massaging and "cleansing" (at least that's how I experienced it) my energy body. I felt that these hands were made out of light and were moving through my body, and in doing so were creating extremely pleasant feelings of bliss, while I saw light all around, though my eyes were closed.
Since this experience I have resisted naming what this was. I wanted to call these hands somehow "angelic", "light beings" or "saintly beings", but given what Robert recently said about belief and experience, I have resisted. I hope to know one day what this actually was.
How does this experience relate to raising kundalini? Does it say anything about where I am on this path, and where I should go next?
I am so thankful for having this Kundalini program. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is on the fence.