Thread: Turning off the chakras

1. Turning off the chakras

Hello Robert.
    I have been studying your work for years and have done much with your techniques and others to build up a strong energy body and chakra system. I have also raised my kundulini at least 20 times. I have had some serious neg problems as well as a plethera of psycic and etheric implants which I feel as I am extremely empathic.
    In my journeys to rid myself of some of these devices i have come across a web site devoted to first wave Indegos and they have an article on te site that recomends having your chakras shut down and removed and even have people offering this removal service. Their reasoning for this is that negative extraterestrials use the chakra system as a way of compartmentalizing and syphoning off our energy. They have another article claiming having the kundulini chanels removed for the same reason.
    This seems to fly in the face of everything ive been taught by you and several healing modalaties that ive studied, so its a bit confussing.
    Being experimental as i am i used a pendulum to clear, shut down and have my chakras go dorment, without actually going as far as having them removed, and seem to have more energy at my disposal, so id realy love to hear your thoughts on this practice.
    Regards
    Elementaly

Re: Turning off the chakras

This comes under the subject of 'chakra wonder workers' that i have written on before.

The idea of removing chakras, in person or remotely, does not make any kind of sense to me.

I listened to a bit of this guy's radio interview and did not hear anything that would change my opinion on this. He says that he uses his 'wings' to remove people's chakras remotely, and to remove evil spirits.

This can be likened to how some people will offer spiritual cleansing and exorcisms remotely, often for quite a high fee. While this can be said to be good in theory, results are debatable to say the least.

I have helped and consulted with hundreds of people over the years with negative entity issues, and many have seen dozens of pseudo exorcists and paid a 'lot' of money for online remote services that have had dubious results. A minority report some positive results, but you have to keep in mind the 'placebo' effect here, where one third of people will be healed simply because they believe they will be healed.

This man is probably delusional and i would need to see actual results from real people with serious negative entity issues before i would change my mind on this.

robert