Thread: Could the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram have negative effects?

Could the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram have negative effects?

Hi Mr. Bruce, I have a question concerning the use of the lesser banishing. I've been dealing with neg related problems for a little over a year now. This was after an unexpected kundalini awakening along with the awakening of clairvoyant abilities. I looked for help any place I could think of when dealing with these attacks. Late last year I met a woman online who calls herself a shaman. From her I learned a method of clearing negative entities that involves calling in angels for help and using visualizations "dreaming into reality" if you will. This method does work some of the time and other times it might not. I'm sure there are many reasons that would cause the person practicing this method of clearing to be successful or not so I'll leave it at that. During one of my sessions with this shaman I discussed the use of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. From the information she received from the spirit world using the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram was not for my highest good. She went on to say that the type of magic used in the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram had it's "corporeal trappings". So my question is could this practice really be doing more harm to myself or others? What are your thoughts on this?
    Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.
    Last edited by Bodhi_spirit; 9th March 2014 at 04:51 AM.

Re: Could the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram have negative effects?

I have never heard of negative results from the LBRP.

I suggest you learn how to do this and try it out, and then form your own opinion based on personal experience.

The LBRP, like any ritual, grows in power with practice.

The strength of 'will' of the person doing it is also a major factor.

robert