Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Entity Attachments, many years. Please help.

1. Re: Entity Attachments, many years. Please help.

I have read the suggestions and will try some of these. Thanks.

Edit: Is the rapido technique just bouncing up and down on the affected areas? So far, I did notice things shifting around by just bouncing around, but with pressure on the abdomen.
    Last edited by advanced_dialect; 9th March 2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Technique question.

Blog Entries

Re: Entity Attachments, many years. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced_dialect View Post
    I have read the suggestions and will try some of these. Thanks.

Edit: Is the rapido technique just bouncing up and down on the affected areas? So far, I did notice things shifting around by just bouncing around, but with pressure on the abdomen.
    Yes, and I'm glad that you can see immediate effects.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Entity Attachments, many years. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes, and I'm glad that you can see immediate effects.
    It seemed like things just went back to place today, as an update. Any other ideas?

Blog Entries

It seemed like things just went back to place today, as an update. Any other ideas?

*Read through this topic, and if something is working for you, BY ALL MEANS keep doing it, and ignore what I have to say,

But I want to address something more fundamental without negating any of your comments or experiences, (nor anyone elses which are valid) regardless of their source.

Consider the following:

*You are creating your life, and EVERYTHING in it, right NOW, in this moment

*Accept that whatever the circumstances are , you created them, and until you make peace with that, and fully accept it, anything else is just a waste of time.

*YOU are the master of your own mind and body, if you were not creating it right now, then your heart would cease to beat, your lungs would stop breathing and your very cells would not support you,but the FACT is they do, they support you and your life, for you ARE LIFE.

*You live in a LOVING universe, can you feel this as your everyday reality? If not, then you need to head in this direction, one step at a time, for me it took about 15 years, and at least 3 times along the way I wanted to kill myself, I am VERY confidant you can heal yourself MUCH FASTER than I did, because I had no real practical help, other than reading books and meditating.
    *You have a group of people who are thinking of you daily and want you to be well, whose combined thought/emotion energy can assist you to HEAL YOURSELF, if you ALLOW it.

*Starting TODAY, make a deliberate CONSCIOUS Intention, that you will find a way to feel good, to heal whatever you think you need to heal, to integrate all aspects of your psyche and be responsible for yourself, and stop looking to external solutions for your problems.

*Everything you need, all your answers are already WITHIN YOU, you need only look, turn your attention inward and ask whatever you need to know.

"I will sit in silence, and feel the Life within me, I feel the Love of God flow through my Being, and I KNOW that I and my creator are one and the same, I know that I am in God, and God is in me, I am a wave in an ocean of God, I am a cell in the body of the Living Universe, Life and Love flow through my body at all times, I am at Peace at all times".

*No force in the universe can do anything for you, you must CHOOSE to use your own mind and Consciousness to be the best version of yourself you can imagine, a being of light and love who knows no pain, nor fear, nor hunger, nor thirst, you are the Immortal presence who inhabits your vehicle, and co-creates your world, who is ageless, pain-free and tireless.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Blog Entries

Countermeasures are not techniques you apply once and you're done- because these things are complex, (there is a matter of why you got it, what it is, and how it manifests) they have to be addressed in a multitude of ways- and doing one technique once isn't the way- you have to adapt various strategies and keep at them until you become so inhospitable it's not worth it to them to keep trying to attach- at the same time, giving them too much attention feeds them so you have to work on your innate power and self-worth (or God-given worth, depending on your outlook on life) while you deal with the effects. John makes a good point on the above post.
    So you adopt various strategies and keep at it while you work on your outlook, because we're the total package- mind, body and soul.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: Entity Attachments, many years. Please help.

So far, the techniques listed have not quite had much result. Any other suggestions I am still open to.

Blog Entries

So far, the techniques listed have not quite had much result. Any other suggestions I am still open to.
    If something works, keep doing it.

How many times do you brush your teeth? Just once?

Practice

Practice

Pratice

How many times? Well 10,000 hours is a good start if you want to master something. That's to start with.

In the mean time, tell us more about your experiences, that is, use this forum to debrief and let off some steam, not to focus on problems and give them power, but to release the steam valve and then get back to whatever you normally do.

Have faith in yourself, and try imagining, each day how you want to be, and imagine you are already there.

Also, have you looked for a healer that has successful experience with entities?
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Hi advanced_dialect,
    I did write a very long life story to you about when I was under attack, but I will write it in another words, I do believe when my writings is dissapeared into the syber it is a sigh to me to think over my wordings another time, so I will tell you this.

Do you understand the attack message to you.?
    Do you have a firm way to say NO, or do you easy put limits when someone does not respect you enough, do you dare to put your feet down and tell how you feel and how you want people to know you?? what they do that you do not find respectful and that you dare to tell them about it?

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say here, if not ..please ask.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2