Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How I'm planning to use the LOA

Blog Entries

Re: How I'm planning to use the LOA

"Be careful what you pray for...." Aummmmm...

When the wife kicked me out long ago I found a precious peace I had never known before. She was a very social animal, and with a couple drinks in me I can be too - nevermind I was allergic to it.

Good luck, John. No doubt a discussion is in order.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Well boys, I'll say I've been LUCKY enough to have chosen right after one dance. Met him on holiday and after the first dance wanted to marry him. After 3 days came back to England and couldn't wait to get back . Real holiday romance.
    Fast forward to now and been married 36 years.
    The best was the fact that he was out most evenings with his work so as things started happening a number of years ago such as spontaneous OBE and I was introduced to Astral Dynamics, I could start my journey of discovery.
    HOWEVER he's been on the sick since January and it's doing my head in. I cann't read my books,disappear to meditate,listen to my calming music or turn the telly off. Why? Because I understand how it must be for him to be in the house all day on his own when I'm at work. To be sympathetic to others feelings can stop you doing what you really want to do so I've just settled a big bill for him to get private treatment just to get the house back to myself.
    He thinks I'm so wonderful, he has no idea as to the real reason.
    Driving back from a visit to the city today , in amongst crowds of people and heavy traffic has me questioning myself as to which is the real world. ( although I know the answer)

Sorry Ubadoz, I see this has gone off track a bit from your original post. Just wanted to say to Richard an John.
    Last edited by susan; 25th March 2014 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries

The way I see it, Susan, anyway you slice it rings of a win-win to Me. Temporarily at least. There may forever, soon or sometime in the future, be a New Order which will call for your every power of finesse. From what I've come to know of you, you're up to it.

Good luck.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Actually, the more I focus, the more things slow down. It's like non-Newtonian fluid. Or Chinese finger cuffs. The more I focus on something, the more it bogs down the works. It may not completely stop desired manifestation, but when I stop paying attention is usually when things start to move. And, as I mentioned, much of the time, things just manifest in a completely emergent way, without much (or any) conscious effort.

Lately, I seem to be manifesting a number of rather frustrating situations that need to be resolved. Clearly, I still have a few lingering deep beliefs/fears that need to be dissolved. Hence my comment about doing inner work.

My reality, my experience. Your mileage may vary, and it apparently does. Perhaps someone else someday will read what I wrote and their reality will be similar enough to mine that a little flare of understanding will fire and they'll get an ah-hah moment. Or perhaps not.
    Chinese finger cuffs.
    I never wrote this up at the time, but always intended too. (i was just looking in our house for a spare finger sock to 'dress' my cut thumb nail, that's when i remembered, never found the finger-sock !! ...managed to use a bandage in an appropriate, fit for the job, comfortABLE (UNINTENTIONAL CAPS ON THEN) manner instead)

I didn't know of finger cuffs, so i looked them up on the internet to understand what was meant.

A few days later to a week later i had first hand experience of the finger-cuff method - i actually got my finger caught in my clothing in such a way that when i pulled, it just got caught more strongly, tightly, now i am not easily beaten when i put my mind to it & most of my younger life was accomplished through sheer 'Brute Strength' ....this day was to be no different, so i thought....

i failed to untangle myself using determination & Force & eventually a 'fly' or something caught my attention to the impossible task at hand & the Chinese finger cuff example here...

i was like WOW !!!.... ok... i get it now & so i stopped pulling struggling & raging & concentrated on the 'puzzle' i loved puzzle of any kind as a kid.

it took a little while in my shaky-handed now clumsy state, but it was possible this way & i did manage to un-twirl the material enough to release my finger......

That day was a AD WSW Learning Day of Big Proportions, ... so much so that i am able to write it up here now without too much Difficulty .......x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3