Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OBE experiences very short! Help me!

Re: OBE experiences very short! Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Noeboe View Post
    Thanks! Okay, I'll try all the tips, haven't been able to get out last two days unfortunately. I guess I was trying to get out too fast while my body wasn't asleep yet which ruined the whole process Guess I got cocky
    No I call that enthusiasm. It happens to me often where I try to exit my body too soon because I get overly excited.

Does it get easier to get out, like can you do it at will if you practice much? I try to practice every night. Get up at 4:30 and then try to meditate back to sleep. I noticed that when I'm fully relaxed, it almost comes naturally. When I focus on getting out it seems much harder! Trying on finding a good balance!
    You are definitely doing the right things. When I did the sleep disruption method. I would get up between 2am-3am, Most of the time I would naturally wake up at those times anyway. I would also practice trying to have an OBE. I would listen to a type of meditation music or guided meditation to help me relax. So yes... relaxation is very important. Yes... OBEs will come naturally you don't have to make them... when you try to hard, its like your mind is not relax enough to slip into that hynopgogic state, where OBEs occur. Or that you have exhausted yourself so much that you go into deeper sleep.

You seem like a natural, have you been having these experiences your whole life? Or having what you thought were very lucid and vivid dreams?

What works the best for me are day naps. If I get up early, and take a nap late morning or early afternoon the natural light seems to help. The OBEs come natural that way. If naps are possible depending on your schedule.
    Lynn

"Thoughts Become Things.... choose the good ones"
    Mike Dooley

Yeah sleep interruption is the way to go for me as well! This morning I figured out my third eye had some really dense energy on it and I think it was more important to clear that up then going out of my body Yes, I'm very enthusiastic, thanks for pointing that out. I tend to forget that sometimes and I get kinda hard on myself. This night I'm going for it again, I figured out that I need to fill myself up with more female and pink love energy! I was kinda tense and also angry/fed up with the Ukraine crisis and stuff. It seems to make my body softer and it really helps me to go with the flow without forcing it or expecting too much!

So tonights recipe will be:

- Taking time to let al my body parts fall asleep
    - Fill myself with pink energy
    - Protection ritual with LBRP
    - Getting out there and taking it really easy

I'm going to start a new topic on the Tibetan book of the dead and the bardo state! Come talk there too

LOL... I took a nap today and had an OBE... only one this time, but as I exited its like I took a really close look at my partial blindness this time... It must have been on my mind from our conversation here... and it looked so strange! Like some crusty bark on the top and maybe around the peripheral... So I ran out of the house as fast as I could, and then I had full site.

LOL... pink female energy... that is very cute and sweet...

I'm going to start a new topic on the Tibetan book of the dead and the bardo state! Come talk there too
    That sounds interesting, and I don't know much about that but Ive heard William Buhlman talk about it. So I look forward to learning more about it.
    Lynn

"Thoughts Become Things.... choose the good ones"
    Mike Dooley

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noeboe View Post
    Yeah sleep interruption is the way to go for me as well! This morning I figured out my third eye had some really dense energy on it and I think it was more important to clear that up then going out of my body Yes, I'm very enthusiastic, thanks for pointing that out. I tend to forget that sometimes and I get kinda hard on myself. This night I'm going for it again, I figured out that I need to fill myself up with more female and pink love energy! I was kinda tense and also angry/fed up with the Ukraine crisis and stuff. It seems to make my body softer and it really helps me to go with the flow without forcing it or expecting too much!

So shiny!

shinyshiny.jpg

Top shelf material that one!
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb