Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Thank you TheSingular. I am also willing to help people but I have noticed that I am not good at that at all, yet..I hope I can improve my abillity :_)

I did start this thread direct to you ...here anyone can post and ask for help, right??

I think it does help to be open as I am with the most of my life, it is also to help in my point of view at least...

It is a big help to me you being positive against me, thank you so much.

Love
ia
Hi IA

Well, I don't think I'm that good at helping people either. But actively helping people or at least trying to, in my opinion, is the best way to improve my ability of helping people.

Sure, I too have asked some help here before and so did others. (Thanks everyone for helping me back then, all your advices were helpful)

Being open helps a lot, I have to agree with this. But if you open yourself to those who are not like you, they usually misunderstand and don't be of much help. That's the reason of my secrecy regarding spirituality. But I can freely open myself to most people here, if not anyone, because they can understand me and give me some useful help and I also can give them some useful help wehn they need it.

The last four words you wrote to me (ignoring the Love, ia closure of the post for that matter) are the four words I love hearing. The blissful feeling they give me is unrivaled by any other word or phrase, because it makes me feel I'm fulfilling my purpose of life. So thank you so much for saying those words to me, (yeah I had to use these exact words ) and I'm more than glad if I could help.

With love,
TheSingular