Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Hi TheSingular,
But in my world you are good at helping, by staying open and positive, you let me in peace to take in your energy, instead of pealing of the hostility most of the people do have as self defence, or closed and often sending theire own short comings ...even they use good word´s, but I read energy, and when trying to tell or comment they get angry instead of feeling in them self´s first, many write in upset mindset or irritated or something els negativity.
So keep you open and positive, it is all it take´s to help another soul

Love
ia
Hi IA,

By telling me all these, you are actually helping me help others. I will definitely keep this in my mind to stay positive when I help people, because I felt it that way too before and these times are actually the times when I want to be alone because, (the times I've mentioned above) if I'm not all that ready to help people, it makes me more vulnerable to negativity. I feel irritated at these times and think something like: "Aw come on, not again?". So at these times I decide it's time to rest and recover and heal from that negativity and when there are other people around, it's not that easy to do that. Also if I try to meditate at that time, I fall asleep, because it becomes easy to fall asleep(I feel tired) and it happens before I know it. After recovering though, I can continue helping.

Talking with people here surely gives me insight of myself that I couldn't get anywhere else. I love this forum and I love you, all of the members of this forum, for everything you have done for me.

With Love,
TheSingular