Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should I Trust "Masters?"

1. Should I Trust "Masters?"

This question has been bugging me for a while. Research, intuition, and meditation haven't given me a clear answer on this yet.

A few months ago, a psychic suggested to me that I should make myself more open to being taught by my guides. I'm aware now that I'm being taught through astral projections, albeit unconscious ones. I'm certain of this. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much completely unaware of who any of these "guides" are and all my efforts through meditation to reach them consciously haven't done much to help. I can safely assume that there are definitely loving guides helping me, but without knowledge of who they are, I'm simply calling out to thin air, and if my intuitive feelings have served me right, making myself way too open for all sorts of punishment.

What really baffled me was what the psychic told me about supposed masters. She said to me that Melchizedek was willing to teach me, and, through Melchizedek's words, that "I had passed several exams leading up to this invitation." I really didn't know how to respond at that point. All signs lead to her being a valuable and trustworthy psychic, but this message was pretty strange to me. Up to this point, all my research has lead me to believe that beings like Melchizedek and Saint Germain are profoundly negative beings who use the image of light and whiteness to disguise their sinister nature. From all that I have read, the "Order of Melchizedek" and the "Great White Brotherhood" are not things to toy with. Again, this is from reading. My personal experience only tells me that I should be more specific before asking for help, though I'm not sure who to be specific to.

I'm aware that most discarnate beings can change their appearance on a whim. Either the Melchizedek of the "Illuminati" affiliated societies is false, or this being is more concerned about spreading knowledge rather than how people use it.

To be frank, I'm at a loss. I'm not sure how to approach this. I'm not too fond of taking other people's advice, mostly when it is out of my range of experience, and especially when this advice is coming from an unfalsifiable source. Opening myself up to potentially dangerous beings and inviting other unwanted guests could be very dangerous to my spiritual health. I simply want to avoid ignorance leading to long lasting mistakes.

I could simply go along my way with meditation, fasting, energy work, and the like and be very safe in doing so. It's worked for me so far and I've had some great personal changes as of late. It feels like I'm getting along just find trusting only myself. However, there is a great chance for growth here, either way, but myself in this current life doesn't have a lot of conscious experience with this sort of thing. What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Should I Trust "Masters?"

Trust your instincts.

'Masters' are more likely than the general population to be a constructive force in your development. Still, the ones you mention have their own agendas which might not be in alignment with yours. Do not assume that labels like 'light being', 'arch angel', 'ascended master' means they will be to your benefit. So like any being, physical or non-physical, you don't know, be cautious.

There are a large number of imposters out there who pose as masters. Even more 'guides' and angels are actually are actually these types of beings. As most people are not properly introduced to such potentially helpful beings, these fakers get away with it. Mostly what they want is your energy. You need to carefully vet any beings you wish to work with to verify they are who they say they are.

The biggest clue as to who is legitimately trying to help you without actually exploiting you are the ones that don't ask you for anything. Go on what they deliver, not what they promise. Note that you may still wish to strike a deal where you give and get. Like any 'contract' be sure its worth it before signing up.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Another point of view is that there are plenty of living teachers here right now on earth, whoso books and teachings you can read, and then there are ones who have left, but whose teachings are widely available such Paramahansa Yogananda or Swami Vivekananda, many of which are freely available. There is also nothing stopping you from reading a book by someone you like and trust, and then talk to that personality when you meditate or whatever.

Do whatever whatever works for you. In my experience, any personality you will know by their actions. I have imaginary conversations all the time with various personalities, some incarnate, some not, none of them ever ask me for anything, sometimes they point out particular teachings or practices which may be of interest, like how you would recommend a good movie or album to a friend.

A stranger might recommend a movie to me, but they better introduce themselves first, otherwise I'm not gonna listen to them because why would you?

Trust your own instincts, bugger what the psychic person said, who knows what their agenda is?
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by DerFürst View Post
    This question has been bugging me for a while. Research, intuition, and meditation haven't given me a clear answer on this yet.

A few months ago, a psychic suggested to me that I should make myself more open to being taught by my guides. I'm aware now that I'm being taught through astral projections, albeit unconscious ones. I'm certain of this. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much completely unaware of who any of these "guides" are and all my efforts through meditation to reach them consciously haven't done much to help. I can safely assume that there are definitely loving guides helping me, but without knowledge of who they are, I'm simply calling out to thin air, and if my intuitive feelings have served me right, making myself way too open for all sorts of punishment.

What really baffled me was what the psychic told me about supposed masters. She said to me that Melchizedek was willing to teach me, and, through Melchizedek's words, that "I had passed several exams leading up to this invitation." I really didn't know how to respond at that point. All signs lead to her being a valuable and trustworthy psychic, but this message was pretty strange to me. Up to this point, all my research has lead me to believe that beings like Melchizedek and Saint Germain are profoundly negative beings who use the image of light and whiteness to disguise their sinister nature. From all that I have read, the "Order of Melchizedek" and the "Great White Brotherhood" are not things to toy with. Again, this is from reading. My personal experience only tells me that I should be more specific before asking for help, though I'm not sure who to be specific to.

I'm aware that most discarnate beings can change their appearance on a whim. Either the Melchizedek of the "Illuminati" affiliated societies is false, or this being is more concerned about spreading knowledge rather than how people use it.

To be frank, I'm at a loss. I'm not sure how to approach this. I'm not too fond of taking other people's advice, mostly when it is out of my range of experience, and especially when this advice is coming from an unfalsifiable source. Opening myself up to potentially dangerous beings and inviting other unwanted guests could be very dangerous to my spiritual health. I simply want to avoid ignorance leading to long lasting mistakes.

I could simply go along my way with meditation, fasting, energy work, and the like and be very safe in doing so. It's worked for me so far and I've had some great personal changes as of late. It feels like I'm getting along just find trusting only myself. However, there is a great chance for growth here, either way, but myself in this current life doesn't have a lot of conscious experience with this sort of thing. What are your thoughts on this?
    Hi DerFurst,
    What ever you decide to do, you can not blame anyone but yourself for your own decissions.
    All will be for your benefit, if it does not go how you have hoped, you do learn to trust yourself more , if it goes well then I congrat you for hiting gold

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The rationale for working with the master teaching spirits called Mahatma is that their vibration is ascended beyond any alive on Earth and their wisdom and siddhi powers are greater,

The Mahatma ask nothing but attune, inspire, and ascend the vibration of the initiate without cost in great humility and in love , they ask but do not require that the initiate will serve humanity also by sharing what they learn and by attuning their peers and students and by confirming their live mentors.

The Mahatma include the Cosmic Christ and the Buddha as well as Kannon/Quan Yen and Mary Mother of Christ et al. These appear to any initiate who waits regardless of their paradigm or their worship or lack thereof. They appear to teach as it is their raison d'etre: their reason to be.

The initiation occurs in altered states of consciousness through the pathworking of the magickian; dreamstate, projection, and meditative trance .

The initiation confirms and pathworking of the magickian. It attunes the initiate raising the vibration of their human energy body affording the manifestation of new energy centres and developing the sophistication of existing energy centres.

It is through the growth and development of energy centres that the magickian accrues siddhi powers; to feel clairsentiently, to heal with energy i.e. Reiki, to see clairvoyantly, to hear clairaudiently, to fly in astral projection and other OBE to the full cosmology of the realms , to evoke the angels and Mahatma to learn further their esoteric wisdoms.

When one is taken in the merkaba to the teaching temples of the Higher Planes of Shamballah , then they know the truths of the teachers. The initiate can feel and see and hear there more perfectly than in a prepared sacred chamber. The attunements remove blockages and allow the smoother ascension through Kundalini without the trauma and ordeal that may come from unprepared and premature awakenings.

The White Brotherhood has many names and is more correctly called the Light Society as the white implies the skin colour and the brotherhood implies that these are all male. No, these are a collective conciousness of all cultures and ages of humanity . Once initiated the magickian will be welcomed in subsequent and concurrent incarnations and will find their way back to the temples of light so that they may continue their service, if they so choose. The commitment is voluntary and it is from this commitment that the angelic consciousness is more easily attained. These are apprentice angels in projection from live human pathworking magickians and ascended deceased spirits.

After the apprentice angelic stage wherein the curriculum is assigned, there comes a time of elective study where the apprentice chooses a form of service . When this has passed another apprentice stage occurs of the apprentic archangel whom works through horrific lessons of the Goetia perfecting themselves. This is not the fun fun part of the tour. When that has passed then the magickian becomes an apprentice Goetic form wearing the costumes of existing forms. For the Goetia are humans who have ascended to that vibration which can become the avatar, archangel,the angel, the elemental being, the human , the totem, the demon, the archdemon , the beast.They are like children wearing the shoes of mama and papa.

And if they do well enough then those magickians will author their own and unique Goetic form aligned to a particular sin to punish as their demon and a particular virtue to award as their angel.

The master teaching spirits will continue to shepherd, guide , protect and inspire the initiate once committed. The lessons will continue as student, peer and teacher through dreamstate and in meditative trance and the magickian will be given the wings of the angel to heal, feel, see, hear, fly and call at will. They assist the magickian to become as they are and to do this they assign and facilitate the universal curriculum which has electives to be sure but which has basic tenets too that transcend time and culture and paradigms.

The magickian will develop the immortal rainbow light body in this manner and become eventually one with the Mahatma. At first wearing their clothes or costumes and appearing as their extension or apprentice and eventually becoming one themselves.

What is the harm in that? No cost, no pain, no risk . Just love and commitment and from the Mahatma to the initiate and a humble request to serve others in like manner as they have been themselves served.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Thank you, Aunt Claire. Your words may inspire this jaded seeker to take another step along the road. As always, you speak volumes sparingly and convincingly. I have saved this post to my documents lest I forget.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Trusting anyone else to help define your reality is always a risk. If you find a psychic who can actually speak profoundly to your experience, you may be on to something. If you find your ego being massaged with name dropping and general banality, run away.

Mahatma do not seek to define 'your reality' or anyone else's. Instead, they offer energy attunements and ascension of vibration and offer lessons on a curriculum that is not based upon physical 'reality' but upon esoteric wisdoms , spiritual truths.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Mahatma do not seek to define 'your reality' or anyone else's. Instead, they offer energy attunements and ascension of vibration and offer lessons on a curriculum that is not based upon physical 'reality' but upon esoteric wisdoms , spiritual truths.
    How, in your experience would you determine an entity was one of these Mahatma, and not an entity that merely tells you it is such.

If you went to say a therapist in this physical world, you could see their qualifications clearly on the wall, (assuming they have not used a laser printer and fake embossing, which is easily done) and ask further details of their study. So how would you find out the equivalent of a Mahatma?

In my experience, one is better off using their own intelligence and not relying on a master, who can easily lead you astray.

And then this sort of thing happens:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A...t_lodge_deaths
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

10. Re: Should I Trust "Masters?"

I'm happy to say that I haven't accepted any contracts, and as a matter of fact, have rescinded all agreements I've made consciously or unconsciously with anything that has an agenda that isn't in line with my own. My intention is self development and the pursuit of truth. This turned out to be the best choice for me.

Worship, contracts, hierarchies, and distortion are the modus operandi of the archontic force that is trying to control this world. My purpose is to cause the archontic force in control of the Earth to leave by cutting off their food supply, which is fear and mass confusion. In other words, my mission is to become truer to myself, and to assist others in being able to do the same. I may not have flashy powers to woo anyone yet, but I've already discovered within myself a powerful talent for discovering the truth. I'm not entirely sure how I've been able to do this, but I've been peeling away at layers of deceit, over and over again, and my perception of the truth is constantly becoming clearer and clearer. I'm going to continue with my work, but I am NOT going to accept the help of other people. By becoming in tune with the truth, more of it is coming to me without even my needing to ask for it. Assistance, then, is rendered to me in all conscious expressions of my intentionality, without requiring for me to enter contracts and create specific occasions in which I can learn something.

I have a theory. We shouldn't worry ourselves with names, faces, or appearances. Extradimensional beings we consider “good” no longer worry themselves with names, appearances, or hierarchies. Rather, they strip away from themselves all that is unnecessary and become more like an embodiment of the force they represent. Therefore, forces that you wish to associate with will be attracted to you by nature of the state you’re in without you needing to “call them,” or even interact with at a conscious level. Your “vibrational state” as they call it is all the signal that’s needed. What’s more is that these forces won’t teach you anything. No, they won’t say “this is what you need to know,” because knowledge is cheap. Rather, events in your life will come into being so that you’ll be able to become wiser without being directly assisted, which is far more useful.

I had to step back a moment and re-evaluate my goals. Why did I want extraordinary esoteric knowledge and extraordinary power? I had deluded myself into believing it was a matter of helping others. A lot of it actually came from selfishness. I resolved, then, to continue learning lessons and working towards my goals on my own. Not only did this make more sense to me, but it felt right in every part of my being.

Beware of the New Age. My research has lead me to believe that it is a last ditch effort to subdue humanity's perception of what's possible. Due to the unprecedented usefulness of the Internet in the expression of free thought, many alternative ideas have gotten out, many very close to the truth. The New Age seeks to capitalize on this by distorting the truth, whilst coming very close to it. The New Age is also something that the Illuminati is going to push on people in an attempt to create a one world religion. Look into project bluebeam if you don't believe me on this. Many people may not want to follow me to "conspiracy land" since it is not nearly as pretty as the place they're at, but it's necessary. If you don't believe something can exist that DOES exist, you have literally no protection against it. Therefore, arming yourself with knowledge, both "good" and "bad" is required to defend yourself.

Some people here will not agree with me. That is fine. Hearing what other people have to say, even if it doesn't agree with me is fine also. Disagreements are another way you can grow a deeper understanding of others.