Thread: is this person intentionally astral traveling into my 'dream'?

is this person intentionally astral traveling into my 'dream'?

okay a little bit of background info. I'm 20 years old and over the past couple of years I've realized that I am able to make myself dream of certain locations. This can be any location, to see how a person is doing or whatever the case, but the place I go MUST have some connection to me. (I can't just up and go to Hong Kong)
    I started doing this when I was 17 (but have been a lucid dreamer since I was a little kid) I moved away from my family and a best friend, and I was home sick. Before I would fall asleep, all I would do is consciously think to myself "I want to dream of so and so" or "I want to know how so and so is doing." I had success by doing this. I was able to go to a place, we'll call it Chelsea's house, and I was able to talk to her mom. A few things happened in the dream, and I told this person about it. They were creeped out because it was an accurate depiction of what had happened the previous night at her house. This was the first time I thought I was intentionally doing something and actually having success. I have had weirder experiences. For example, I have been able to dream of two people, and feel the energy, whether it be familial or sexual energy, between these people. I sometimes don't have imagery in my dream, but can hear people I know say something to me, or I can feel their own feelings, and then when that happens I am usually inclined to call that person, especially if I am getting a 'download' that theyre not in a good place.
    But for the reason I am posting this.... about five months ago, I was having a lot of doubt about 'meaning' in life. I felt that the universe and life itself was a ruse, and I was angry and disappointed. Before I went to sleep one night, I consciously thought to myself, "If soul mates are real, and I have one, I want to dream of mine tonight." I wasn't expecting anything. That night, I dreamt that I was standing in front of a lake at my college. An old childhood friend was sitting in a swing hanging from a tree, and I was just kind of staring and speculating. This person was now obviously and adult, but I didn't feel any attraction for this person in my dream. What was odd though, was that I said, "you know what? you should date me." We'll call this person 'B.' B replied, "in a couple years." And I said, "what, why?" and B responded with, "Just in a couple years." I woke up and felt confused....a little ambivalent. I haven't spoken to this person in a decade, didn't even know her anymore. I went on Facebook to see if we were friends, I found that we were. What I found was bizarre. We were alike when we were kids, but even as adults we are strikingly similar. I sort of blew this off, and thought that if it is remotely possible, then maybe we are 'platonic' soul mates. I really felt no attraction in the dream. A month later I dreamt of a canvas being painted, there was nobody in front of it, but color was continually being added, as though someone were painting it. When it was finished, it was a painting of B, her mom and her dog. She wasn't physically in the dream, but I knew she had painted it. A month after that, I had a dream that I was at her house, the dream was quick. I said "basically, Im your consciousness." Something yanked me from behind like I wasn't allowed to say that, causing me to wake up. A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I walked into a computer room and it was empty except for B. She was working on something it looked like, and I walked up behind her and hugged her. It felt real... Ive never had a dream where I've woken up missing someone. And I feel crazy. But it felt real... Two nights ago I had a dream that I was walking into a hotel lobby with five people sitting in chairs. I looked over and saw B sitting down. She was looking over at me smiling. I felt embarrassed in the dream because I was being allowed and I didn't know she was in it or that anyone was watching me. She got up and walked over and hugged me. I felt warmth all over my body, and it felt like home. I don't know how else to describe it. I knew that I was projecting, and said "I dreamt a while ago that you were gonna come back into my life." That's when she hugged me, and I felt something so intense that I woke up. I think this person is intentionally traveling onto the astral plane to enter my dreams. Is it possible or am I crazy

Blog Entries

Re: is this person intentionally astral traveling into my 'dream'?

It seems to me that, more than anything you're going to her, and not the other way around.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

That sounds pretty obvious--I don't know why I didn't think of it like that. Maybe unconsciously sometimes? Because a few of the dreams I didn't tell myself to. The one that I wasn't expecting to see her in-- I never asked to go anywhere that night. But she was there.

Blog Entries

Your subconscious gets used to something and then it keeps doing it. That's how rituals work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.