Thread: Deep Altered States - The Key to More Effective Energy Work?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Re: Deep Altered States - The Key to More Effective Energy Work?

How much time you spend in this 'light' trance state? I think it might be deeper than you think. Does your body feel asleep during session? If so, that is already a deep state and it gets even deeper when you stay in an altered stated for nearly 90 minutes. (more like 70-80 mins for me) At that point, you can feel the shift in your consciousness and energy work gets even more robust while you're in that state.

And don't move too fast when you have to, this will quickly break your altered state and you'll have to spend more time to enter that state again. Do it like you have been awakened in the morning but still want to sleep way; and this will help you to keep that state.

And please remember that kundalini requires A LOT of energy in the base center to raise according to him, so you will need more than one hour, probably several hours.

With Love,
    TheSingular

(Just think of this as a pre-advice before Robert replies please. This post is based on what I know from my personal experiences. I didn't raise kundalini myself, but I know about this because I tried at least and I know that, doing it for that duration is not enough for it, unless there are exceptions, which I'm not one of them in this sense)
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

2. Re: Deep Altered States - The Key to More Effective Energy Work?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSingular View Post
    How much time you spend in this 'light' trance state? I think it might be deeper than you think. Does your body feel asleep during session? If so, that is already a deep state and it gets even deeper when you stay in an altered stated for nearly 90 minutes. (more like 70-80 mins for me) At that point, you can feel the shift in your consciousness and energy work gets even more robust while you're in that state.
    I'll give you a few of the "symptoms" to clear things up. After anywhere from 30-50 minutes my body will have become increasingly more and more sensitive, until eventually I have the sensation of bloating and mild paralysis. My arms and legs specifically will seem like they've lifted up about an inch or two off their stationary position, which is what I assume is the "loosening." The space around me seems to become slightly larger. Thoughts will come and go, but most of the time concepts that I would use thought words in my waking state to describe to myself are no longer in words. Either they'll be in images or the concepts will seemingly "snap" into being understood without words at all, which is pretty neat. It seems to be easier to lose my focus in this state without noticing, but practice will solve that. Total paralysis is not here. Actual paralysis takes effort to move out of, whereas this level does not.

This just doesn't seem like the deep-deep trance RB is referring to. My experience tells me that I haven't entered that "deep trance state" just bordering sleep.