Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: how can a mystic function in this world?

Re: how can a mystic function in this world?

This is a good, valuable discussion, because, I think, it is something that we all face.

And it is true it is different now than in the past.
    There are no more witch hunts. The inquisition tortured and killed people they accused of magic for 600 years. It is not hard to tell what was controlling the church then. That indicates that as "a house divided against itself cannot stand" the existence of magical people is good, and that we may need to fight for our personal power. By magic I mean anything super natural, from premonition to -kenisis.

To not fear for your life is a great blessing, but the current world makes it difficult in other ways. Whereas magic was believed easily then, logic now reigns, and magic is eroded by peoples utter belief in a paradigm of logic. At least on the surface, because underneith everyone secretly believes in magic, even if they attack it whenever it surfaces, which happens more to me than most because how this persona is created to want to convey personal experience exactly how it is. It is not that I have more or better experiences than anyone else, I just dont have a box to keep them in. Most people filter.
    I know about the personal alternate reality bubble, it solves the problem of encroachment of other peoples beliefs- If you look at it like a mystic, the responses of other people is entirely of my doing. I have been bullied a lot in my lives, and that is really what it is about, playing the victim in a bullying situation.

I have been enjoying the simplicity of living in one world. Im not constantly distracted because I'm off somewhere else. Little magical experiences still happen. And I am reminded how much I love the limitless creative freedom in the other realities. It is like looking at a rainbow made of flourescent colors that dont exist on earth. The physical paradigm seems safe and comfortable, but also so dull in comparison. On the other hand, my subjective life was spiraling out of control before the fire. I had so many spirits around me I couldnt see myself.

What I wish to have is an environment where magic can be practiced, nourished, and explored in safe and systematic but also joyful and creative ways.

I also want to bring science in on it. I have some good ideas on how to augment magic with science.

Apparently a lot of people around the world that feel the way you do are drawn to Sedona Arizona. Maybe a move to a more pleasing environment where others are gathered together would be better for you. It does not have to be Sedona, I just used that as an example.

I personally don't feel excluded or biased against where I live but I also don't have any need to verbalize to every person around my own beliefs and experiences. There are quite a few people in my area that have similar experiences and are energy workers but for the most part I find most of us are more independent minded and don't seek each other out very often. That could just be my own perspective though.

The only thing I can add to your sentiments is to not let others influence yourself belief and confidence in yourself. If you allow others to shake you then you will become weakened until you can regroup and get your confidence back. If you are actively being threatened or excluded from your community then I would say move to a place that would embrace you. There are many places around like that so you have options as to where to live.

Otherwise if you don't want to move then just be yourself and don't let others influence you away from being who you are or what they think you should be.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.