I'm courageous now, but that's only because I suspect the answers are far away. I'm hoping the world will end far after my life time. I'm hoping there will not be another world war, and if so, it won't be within my lifetime or the result either won't affect me or will minimally affect me. As for when will I die, anything after 70 years and I'm satisfied. To be honest, the anxiety of knowing that I could die any second and not knowing when that will happen scares me much more than it would knowing exactly WHEN. I can't say the same, however, when that age actually hits. If I get an answer like "82" then at my age, I'll say "alright, at least it's not tomorrow." But I know when I eventually turn 82 and prove to have lived that long, I can't imagine my day-to-day anxiety knowing this is my last year. I can't imagine how those with lethal illnesses, such as cancer for instance, can have a doctor tell them they have weeks to live and still go on with their sanity intact. I would need doctors to restrain me after that news, and I'd be begging someone to put me down like a dog now before that pain ever comes to surface. At this very naive age, however, I wouldn't half mind knowing when my doom will be. It's nice to know my time limit for learning.