Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it possible to ask spirit guides or other spirits deep important questions of the future?

Blog Entries

Re: Is it possible to ask spirit guides or other spirits deep important questions of the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijopi11 View Post
    To be honest, one of the biggest reasons why I want to contact higher spirits or my spirit guide is so I can ask important questions and get some comforting answers...or at least some comfirming ones. Such questions like "when will the world end?" "How will the world end?" "will there be another world war?" "at what age will I die?"

But since these are future questions (how time works hasn't quite been figured out yet), and since I imagine spiritual persons who are MUCH farther along than I am have already asked, I wonder is it possible to ask spiritual guides these sorts of pressing questions? Will they only answer if they believe it's something I need to know? Do they know themselves?

Is it difficult to contact a higher spirit?

Has anyone on here contacted their spirit guide, and if so, have you asked them any question from moderately mundane to big pressing futuristic questions such as these?
    In answer to your Q's...

*You can ask whatever questions you like, whenever you like.

*There is no effort or struggle unless you want there to be one.

*Your beliefs allow you to view the world as it pleases you.

By saying "when will the world end" you ask asking a possibility of an infinite universe. That is, it is ONE possibility in a sea of infinite possibilities.

The fun part is, YOU are the possibility, you are the world, and the world is you, so if you want to create an "end of the world", then that is the probable data, the probable future that you will get information on.

*You get what you focus upon, and your current beliefs shape what kind of data you receive.

If you want a different example, or an experiment to try, instead of asking "When will the world end?"

Try asking "How MIGHT the world end" .....according to such a belief.
    "How MIGHT the world end..... if we live exactly as we are living now?"
    "How MIGHT the world end... if we change our current behaviour and beliefs?
    "How MIGHT the world continue... if we change our current behaviour and beliefs?"

If you try the exercise, you will see not in theory, but in your own experience, that you get the data that you choose to focus upon, there is no "fixed" future, as YOU are creating it in this very moment.

*In my experience, I would ask any Questions etc to my Higher Self, rather than a spirit guide, although some people perhaps use these term interchangeably.

To clarify from my current point of view:
    Higher Self is the greater dimensional aspect of you, the "larger mind" that is your personal connection/hotline to All That Is. This aspect of you is always available to help you in any way you can imagine, the limit is only what kind of questions you can imagine.

Whatever information you receive will be filtered by your current beliefs. The more you practice meditation, and communicating with your higher self, AND using your own reasoning (intellect + intuition together, rather than one or the other)
    to integrate whatever data you get into your everyday life.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Re: Is it possible to ask spirit guides or other spirits deep important questions of the future?

Sure you can ask anything you like but...They dont have the answers to Big questions either and they probably wouldnt consider you worthy of such knowledge (it has to be earned) or capable of understanding the answer anyway. Also its very difficult to Know who you are talking to anyway, and a truely benevolent spirit is Only going to be concerned with your Spiritual Development not your curiosity.